Font Size in description?
Hello,

is it possible to change the font size in the plot description of the movies? We have a smaller TV and it sits a fair distance away, so it makes it hard to read what the movie is about at times. If I can find the variable in the GUI settings or skin settings XML file, I think I should be able to change it.

Even better: is it possible to have a pop-up when pressing a button that displays the description in a larger font, like the Arctic Zephyr skin does?

Thanks!
Changing the XML files is not really recommended because you'd loose your changes at every skin update.
Better is to share your ideas or customizations so they can be implemented in the skin so that you and others can benefit.

At the moment the only option is to set the font to large in the appearance settings.
I will add your request for the plot overlay to the skin within a few days.
(2016-01-31, 04:04)marcelveldt Wrote: Changing the XML files is not really recommended because you'd loose your changes at every skin update.
Better is to share your ideas or customizations so they can be implemented in the skin so that you and others can benefit.

At the moment the only option is to set the font to large in the appearance settings.

That would be awesome! I hope to switch to version 16 of Kodi once it is stable so if you could change it there, that would be great too.
(2016-01-31, 04:04)marcelveldt Wrote: Changing the XML files is not really recommended because you'd loose your changes at every skin update.

Has this request been implemented yet?
Oops, I forgot. Will implement it this week

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Font Size in description?0