Bug Favorites Widget not Dispalying Posters
(2016-02-02, 14:07)accacc5 Wrote: Now that with your help and effort everything is working fine, I have a question Marcel Shy
Concerning Home Widgets, is there an option I'm not aware of that can remove the tags from appearing "on" the Poster widgets (like the album name for example) ? I am talking about Favorites, Songs, Albums...the Movies and TV Shows widgets don't have tags on them.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258636
This is just to give you some feedback on the SkinHelper beta 1.0.37
All posters that weren't appearing are fine now.
After looking more carefully to the home screen I found this issue (just trying to help, Marcel):
For the Music Widgets, the Info Panel at the top of the screen is missing some pieces of information that were there when using 1.0.23
What is missing now is:
For Recently added Songs: Artist, Album, Song Duration
For recently added Albums: Artist
I guess the latest beta of SkinHelper misses the Artist somehow and this is the cause of the 2 issues.

Take care and keep up the good work mate, we use your skin as the center of our whole home entertainment now and for the whole family Smile
PS: if at any time you need to test something new, I am more than willing to test anything you want. The least I could do for your work and kindness.
Sorry for being a big pain for you Smile
(2016-02-02, 21:30)accacc5 Wrote: For the Music Widgets, the Info Panel at the top of the screen is missing some pieces of information that were there when using 1.0.23
What is missing now is:
I guess the latest beta of SkinHelper misses the Artist somehow and this is the cause of the 2 issues.

Don't be afraid to report issues or requests here, it's the only way for me to improve the skin ;-)
So, thanks for the feedback. Did you test this with the stable version of the skin or the beta ?
(2016-02-02, 23:11)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-02, 21:30)accacc5 Wrote: For the Music Widgets, the Info Panel at the top of the screen is missing some pieces of information that were there when using 1.0.23
What is missing now is:

Don't be afraid to report issues or requests here, it's the only way for me to improve the skin ;-)
So, thanks for the feedback. Did you test this with the stable version of the skin or the beta ?

I tested with the stable version of the skin 3.6.16
OK, thanks I will look into it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Favorites Widget not Dispalying Posters0