[split] [APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING
Does anyone else has problems with updating installed version of Kodi to the newest releases of February?

Newly I got a failed installation message.

The new releases are much smaller about 65MB.
The new releases are smaller because they are missing a bunch of PVR addons

The codebase was switched to Krypton and the API changed so they'll have to be updated

And, the new releases require the newest version of iOS App Signer
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
(2016-02-08, 21:59)DanTheMan827 Wrote: The new releases are smaller because they are missing a bunch of PVR addons

The codebase was switched to Krypton and the API changed so they'll have to be updated

And, the new releases require the newest version of iOS App Signer

Hello Dan, thanks for this guide.
I have a question if you could help, please

I managed to get Kodi on Apple TV but it doesn't open it just shows a white screen what am I doing wrong

I used all version of the deb files and they all show the white screen. Funny thing is I get the top shelf on the apple tv4.
can you help

thanks

tv0s 9.1
ios signer rc16
latest deb file I used kodi-20160207-629 b015-yab-tvos.deb
The way the settings were saved was changed with this newest version of Kodi.

Have you tried completely deleting it from your device and re-installing?
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
I am also having the blank screen issue. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling but still come across a blank screen every time. Tried restarting to no avail
has anybody solved this yet?
(2016-02-16, 15:48)robappleby Wrote: has anybody solved this yet?

If you don't already have the newest app signer get it

And apple had an expired certificate on the 14th that caused an issue for a lot of people

see the latest posts in the app signer thread starting from about half way on page 10

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] [APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING0