Erotik Video add on issues
Hi all,

I am new to Kodi, but a few days ago everything was working fine and now all of a sudden I keep getting an error every time I try to play a video from the ErotiK XXX addon. It tells me Error - check my log file. Says marked incompatible or broken
But the addon itself went from being listed as enabled to marked broken and states Video Host issues. Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks
Use Ultimate Whitecream, it also have Ero-tik Wink Smile Big Grin
(2016-02-15, 14:44)PaseMkr Wrote: Hi all,

I am new to Kodi, but a few days ago everything was working fine and now all of a sudden I keep getting an error every time I try to play a video from the ErotiK XXX addon. It tells me Error - check my log file. Says marked incompatible or broken
But the addon itself went from being listed as enabled to marked broken and states Video Host issues. Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks
You are on the wrong forum, that addon is not supported here. Google is your best friend. Or go ask the person who sold you that android device loaded with crap... That is a 3rd party addon. Created else where, It was not created by Official Kodi.org. Do a little research before posting any questions regarding piracy addons...
Thanks Mortael, but I am still having the same issue. I tried your suggestion. I uninstalled the Erotik video addon and removed the metalkettle repository. I rebooted and installed the whitecream repository and then reinstalled the Erotik XXX video addon with the same results. So far, I have also tried a fresh start, uninstalling Kodi and reinstalling everything from scratch, but nothing is working. It is really odd that this was working three days ago and I made no changes to Kodi and it just stopped working. Can you confirm that your video addon is still working today? I am wondering if there is an issue on their end, since it stated "Video Host issues"
(2016-02-15, 16:59)nemsis72 Wrote:

Thanks
You are on the wrong forum, that addon is not supported here. Google is your best friend. Or go ask the person who sold you that android device loaded with crap... That is a 3rd party addon. Created else where, It was not created by Official Kodi.org. Do a little research before posting any questions regarding piracy addons...

It is Windows not Android, so don't be so quick to make assumptions my fellow junior member.
You're still referring to a banned add-on (wiki) repository in your previous reply.

We don't offer support to installs contaminated with them here, as per our forum rules (wiki) even if the actual add-on in discussion is not on the list itself.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-02-15, 17:43)PaseMkr Wrote:
(2016-02-15, 16:59)nemsis72 Wrote:

Thanks

It is Windows not Android, so don't be so quick to make assumptions my fellow junior member.
What does being a Jr. Member have to do with my post? I'm still right, so you have piracy addons on your windows computer Operating through your Kodi Media player... Big Whoop... Just by you posting here, tells me you have no clue about where your piracy addons came from... Whether it be android or windows... I'm telling you it's not supported here, google where they came from, and ask there. It's out there... Just cause your using a Kodi media player you guys are quick to assume Kodi.org makes these addons... News Flash... They Don't!!! And your here because lack of research!!!! [SMOKING SYMBOL]
Can anybody have a new source for Erotik Video addon? Thank you very much

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Erotik Video add on issues0