OS X kodi jarvis auto shut down after i installed something?
ok so ive had not 1 issue with jarvis until tonight, i tryed to install something but forget what? then it started automatically shutting down, i hate to destroy it all and delete it as i had a ton of great wicked repos and stuff, so is there anything i can do? any crash logs i can find somewhere to see if something is causing this?

id love some help, ive used kodi for years, and would love to keep my previous stuff in tact if i can?

if there a way to go into the files and see if maybe something is aluf? or a log perhaps?
debug log (wiki) would tell
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
eh its all good, i trashed it all, once i removed a different kodi i had installed it wiped out everything ive worked on for a month.... crapola
nobody suggested to you to trash your work of a month...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2016-02-16, 22:41)Memphiz Wrote: nobody suggested to you to trash your work of a month...

i know this and if u reread my statement, i uninstalled a different version of kodi i had installed and it deleted everything, i never SAID anyone told me to do this.... it just happened...
removing kodi (dragging it from the applications folder to the trash) leaves all the settings untouched because they are saved somewhere else. Not sure what happened in your situation
(2016-02-17, 08:08)Memphiz Wrote: removing kodi (dragging it from the applications folder to the trash) leaves all the settings untouched because they are saved somewhere else. Not sure what happened in your situation

Im on a mac, and have an app that removes apps, u drag the app into it and it searches and removes everything associated with that app ir deleting.....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi jarvis auto shut down after i installed something?0