• 3(current)
Mod PseudoTV Live - Custom Skins
@tromy, I've been kinda hectic lately but I ended up making a 5-channel grid and lightened the transparency of the genres some...

...I want to integrate the PTVL icon somewhere on there, some brand loyalty for Lunatixz. Big Grin
(2016-03-08, 17:36)nb2a Wrote:
(2016-03-08, 17:04)shinedou Wrote:
(2016-03-08, 15:15)nb2a Wrote: I set it to see hidden files but still no luck to find it with the above
Thank you very much for replying

What part are you not finding? DO you see the kodi folder?

It seems using windows 8 has never been that appealing to me honestly. I see Kodi folder yes but cannot find it by using the search string you provided.I also followed a guide to show hidden files too. Thanks for your patience.

Sorry but I have to ask, Are you substituting the your*username with your actually username in Windows 8? Do you see the addon folder in in the Kodi folder? If not unfortunately I am not sure what else to tell you.
@nb2a , Please be patient and wait for Lunatixz to implement the skin manager within PTVL. There is no timetable. PTVL is still beta.
Aesthetics are not a priority. This thread is for testing / troubleshooting only.
(2016-03-08, 18:10)dave157 Wrote: @tromy, I've been kinda hectic lately but I ended up making a 5-channel grid and lightened the transparency of the genres some...

...I want to integrate the PTVL icon somewhere on there, some brand loyalty for Lunatixz. Big Grin

Very niceSmile
I don't see space for the icon,maybe on the top left corner along with weather or timeHuh

@dave157 Which kodi skin you use?Bello?
@tromy, my skin is Titan (Jarvis 3.6.36), tweaked of course, lol. I replaced the default font with HelveticaNeueLT and modded the homescreen...

@marcelveldt, the author, is so cool and helpful.
For example this was my go-to PTVL info overlay...

...and my epg before you made Cube...

...I do like your idea of putting it up top also.
Something I'm working on, slowly, as 'real life' seems to keep getting in the way. Should be complete and in the Skins repo by the end of the week. it will be very light, at the moment I have no plans to include any artwork, that may change before release, but I doubt it.

(2016-03-09, 13:57)RayW1986 Wrote: Something I'm working on, slowly, as 'real life' seems to keep getting in the way. Should be complete and in the Skins repo by the end of the week. it will be very light, at the moment I have no plans to include any artwork, that may change before release, but I doubt it.

Looking nice and cleanSmile
Are you planning to update the "Sky" skin?
(2016-03-09, 14:09)tromy Wrote: Looking nice and cleanSmile
Are you planning to update the "Sky" skin?
Originally I wasn't going too, but I'm starting to think I will after I finish this. Though I'll probably actually start it from scratch with better quality textures.
Nice guys! I did some testing last night and checked a few of the skins. Currently on cubed and very pleased.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2016-03-08, 18:32)shinedou Wrote:
(2016-03-08, 17:36)nb2a Wrote:
(2016-03-08, 17:04)shinedou Wrote: What part are you not finding? DO you see the kodi folder?

It seems using windows 8 has never been that appealing to me honestly. I see Kodi folder yes but cannot find it by using the search string you provided.I also followed a guide to show hidden files too. Thanks for your patience.

Sorry but I have to ask, Are you substituting the your*username with your actually username in Windows 8? Do you see the addon folder in in the Kodi folder? If not unfortunately I am not sure what else to tell you.

Yes changed to the right username. Seems to load the skins too but even after a cache clear still will not load new skins. I can see Kodi folder but not Pseudo addon.Thank you once again sir.
(2016-03-09, 13:57)RayW1986 Wrote: Something I'm working on, slowly, as 'real life' seems to keep getting in the way. Should be complete and in the Skins repo by the end of the week. it will be very light, at the moment I have no plans to include any artwork, that may change before release, but I doubt it.

That looks awesome. I've been looking for a lightweight minimalist skin for a while. This seems to fit that bill. Good job.
(2016-03-09, 17:42)azrael17 Wrote: That looks awesome. I've been looking for a lightweight minimalist skin for a while. This seems to fit that bill. Good job.
Thanks. I'm not a fan of artwork, I know that tends to against the majority, but I hate inconsistencies. Some channels having logos, some not, some shows having fanart, some not, etc. just bugs the Hell out of me. That's why this has none (unless you use channel logos instead of channel name in the EPG, that is).
(2016-03-09, 13:57)RayW1986 Wrote: Thanks. I'm not a fan of artwork, I know that tends to against the majority, but I hate inconsistencies. Some channels having logos, some not, some shows having fanart, some not, etc. just bugs the Hell out of me. That's why this has none (unless you use channel logos instead of channel name in the EPG, that is).

My thoughts exactly. I prefer the less is more approach, and the inconsistent art really kicks my OCD into gear.
@tromy, I was able to incorporate the PTVL logo...

• 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - Custom Skins2