Android fire stick
first time using kodi, installed ok and downloaded apps but nothing will play. Keep getting error message about checking log files.
did a drbug and log file is here http://xbmclogs.com/pyf7udj2k if anyone can tell me why its failing and how to fix it I would be very grateful
Is it just with the CBC add-on?

If so, you may be better asking in the add-ons thread as you'll get more specific support there.

If not, please be a bit clearer and more specific about what the problem actually is, and with which add-on(s).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I get this error "One or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details" when I try to watch anything on any add on I have installed, EG CBC, MBC, ESPN3 etc.
I have only installed Kodi tonight so may be a simple setting
Can your stick connect to the internet at all via any other app? Just as a basic sanity check before getting too deep in anything.

Also can you try a generic video add-on like the YouTube one to confirm it's not an issue with geolocking or anything like that?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
when I load youtube and after I have signed in, when I go to browse i get an error Exception in ContentProvider Unknown Kind "
It was connected to internet as it downloaded kodi from it
Been working and youtube'ing on it all day. Same thing sith the fire stick. Found any solutions?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fire stick0