Kodi won't launch after upgrade to Jarvis
I've tried installing v16 Jarvis on both my Nexus Player and my Nexus 7. On both devices the install completes successfully but the app crashes every time I try to launch it. The "initial run" progress bar appears the first time I launch and it gets to the Jarvis logo screen but it just hangs there until it eventually crashes. Is anyone else seeing this?
Works great for me. I even get the new System Events log. Very cool that if an add-on comes from more than one repo it lets you choose which one to install it from.
The update worked ok on my Galaxy Note 10 (the skin updated to a new version and everything skin-related had to be configured again, but that is not Kodi's fault), but on my Nvidia Shield I get an error message saying 'cannot download obb' after update. The only solution I found is clean install ...
Interesting. I use a shared MySQL DB to share my library across devices. I removed the advancedsettings.xml file and Kodi started right up (with no media of course). I turned on logging and added the settings file back and it looks like it's erroring out during a DB query.

ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos99] The table does not exist

It looks like I'll need to check the database to see what's up.
Check this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=260684
Ah, that's exactly what I needed. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi won't launch after upgrade to Jarvis0