Android Viewing as Files not showing all content
Hello

Hope someone can help - had a good look but could not find an answer.

I suspect this is an Amazon Fire TV 4K issue but here goes.

I have been using Kodi on both windows and android tablets for a long time - love it.

Just got an Amazon Fire TV 4K and have Kodi on it (superb) problem is that I have one folder on a NAS that contains a lot of mixed media, some iso files and some mp4 files, some folders with either iso or mp4 files in etc etc. These are all odd videos that have no meta data so can not be labeled as either movies or tv shows.

This folder is linked to Kodi as normal, but not assigned any content (Music, Movies, TV Shows etc) and is not scanned when updating the library.

On my windows machine and my android tablet, I created a new home screen menu that links to this folder through source, but again told it to view as files (used the Mimic and Aeon Nox skins) when I go into this menu on either my pc or tablet I can see all the files, folders etc. However, when viewing on the Amazon Fire TV I can only see the iso files. Non of the folders show or the other mixed media.

All my settings are the same across all 3 devices so don't know what the problem is?

Is this an Amazon Fire TV thing? or is there some subtle thing I have missed?

Granted, a bit confusing, and will try and give screenshots to help explain.

Hope someone can answer - Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viewing as Files not showing all content0