Please Help Me
I want to connect either my phone or tablet to you tube on my television which is not a smart tv I go to you tube, and go through the instructions but this is where the problem starts, the tv you tube gives me a alphabeticall code yet when I go to my tablet or phone they will only give me a numerical key board why as I would like you tube on my tv Thank You Cloud Dancer.
Maybe I'm not getting the question. but what does this have to do with Kodi? Are you trying to use he YouTube addon for Kodi?
(2016-02-22, 15:10)Cloud Dancer Wrote: I want to connect either my phone or tablet to you tube on my television which is not a smart tv I go to you tube, and go through the instructions but this is where the problem starts, the tv you tube gives me a alphabeticall code yet when I go to my tablet or phone they will only give me a numerical key board why as I would like you tube on my tv Thank You Cloud Dancer.

This is not Kodi related, you are trying to connect youtube TV I think. The best place to ask would be the Google / Android / Youtube forums.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please Help Me0