No Confluence Menus
I have upgraded Kodi from 14.2 to 15.2 and now to 16. When I boot Kodi all I am seeing is the background wallpaper in Confluence.

I am using mysql db, but even when I rename advancedsettings.xml I get the same issue.

When I rename /AppData/Kodi/Roaming it boots up fine but obviously no library etc. is present.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
I would say its an sql problem obviously dont you need to upgrade the sql database as well as kodi i dont use it so maybe someone will chime in
I don't think it is because the problem is present without advancedsettings.xml which loads the db. I just ended up blowing it up and starting over. Keeping this here in case anyone else has the issue.
Stick a solved on the thread then everyone knows its a solution to a potential problem.
It isn't solved. I just chose to start over.
Ah sorry bud, you should always try a portable install before you give up for future reference
I know how Kodi works. It is a rendering issue so I am just waiting to see what anyone has to say who knows more about it than I do. Thanks.
ok sorry for the suggestion
No I appreciate it, I am just going to leave it as unsolved to see if anyone else has any ideas.
No worries altho i use sql at work ive never used it via kodi with the free sql builds so i cant really contribute.
I don't think it is a db issue as the issue persists when I load it with a local library. Same issue on two Amazon Fire TV Sticks as well.
Agree'd highly unlikley thats the problem then.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Confluence Menus0