v16 Live Recordings Refresh (returned)
I will look again, may have missed it, but does the live recordings refresh need a looksie or special attention for v16? Just upgraded, and schedules recordings didn't refresh for tonights news. Did the ole restart of kodi, and they were there. Will check again tomorrow, to be sure. Just checking in the interim. Big Grin
I really have no idea what I am talking about. Proceed with caution. I confuse easily. And drink. A lot.
If it wasn't a change explicitly triggered by something happening in Kodi, like deleting or updating a recording, it can take a few minutes before the recording list is refreshed.
Thanks sub. Working tonight, so a non issue. Apologies for jumpin the gun.
I really have no idea what I am talking about. Proceed with caution. I confuse easily. And drink. A lot.
Sub it's back again. Last three days straight. Nothing that I can see that would hold it up like you mentioned. Checked antivirus, etc. takes a kodi I restart to refresh.

V16, Windows 10, AMD A107850, 16g of ram.

The backend is just fine, no issues.

What do you need me to post, certain portion of log, Or do you need a full log? Let me know
Happening to me as well, needs a kodi restart to access new recordings.
(2016-02-28, 09:33)DanMan Wrote: Happening to me as well, needs a kodi restart to access new recordings.

Working issue with sub on NPVR forums.

However of course tonight, it worked. Dan, what skin are you using (nebula for me)?

The difference in the troubleshooting vs the last few days:
1. Was not full screen during log capture
2. I did have to restart kodi mid recording for debug (may be the culprit)

There was s another recording that just started. Will see if that catches, without debug/restart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live Recordings Refresh (returned)0