Mod How can I auto-fit thumbnails for Home Screen panel-style custom Widget?
Hi I added several custom video addon panel style widgets to my home screen for Aeon Nox 5 maniac. The problem is that most images (tv channel icons) don't fit the panel tiles. Is there a way to make the images auto-fit the Home screen panel-style widget tiles? Perhaps editing an xml file or adding some code to advancedsettings.xml ?

The channels play fine from the homescreen widget but my problem is that most of the channel icons/images are too big for the widget's panel tiles.
See my Kodi Home screen below with a custom video addon panel-style Widget for the IsraeLive addon.
Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

Could you possibly tell me how you managed that?

Id like to do exactly the same but with 7 sports channels ive saved in a super favourites folder and cant find out how to get them into a widget.

Thanks.
hi there try this

plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=tvwid&mode=400&path=special%3A%2F%2Fprofile%2Faddon_data%2Fplugin.program.super.favourites%2FSuper+Favourites%2Ftvwid

REPLACE THE tvwid WITH THE NAME OF YOUR SUPER FAVOURITE FOLDER

eg..

plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=BEST BT SP&mode=400&path=special%3A%2F%2Fprofile%2Faddon_data%2Fplugin.program.super.favourites%2FSuper+Favourites%2FBEST BT SP

hsdddd
forgot to mention select 'custom menu' on widget menu and paste there

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I auto-fit thumbnails for Home Screen panel-style custom Widget?0