Disable mouse error and nothing works
Hello all,
I am brand new to this forum and using Kodi. I really need some help. I have Kodi installed on a firestick. Not sure what I did, but I changed the skin (not on purpose). Now when I open the app I get the message " mouse not supported, uninstall mouse". I wish I knew how...Anyway, the app won't launch, nothing works, just a blank screen. Can someone help me disable that mouse or change the skin somehow? Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!
Hello all,
I am brand new to this forum and using Kodi. I really need some help. I have Kodi installed on a firestick. Not sure what I did, but I changed the skin (not on purpose). Now when I open the app I get the message " mouse not supported, uninstall mouse". I wish I knew how...Anyway, the app won't launch, nothing works, just a blank screen. Can someone help me disable that mouse or change the skin somehow? Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!
Hi,

you can go into the fire sticks app settings (you know, the android app settings) and try to select kodi app and delete all data/clear cache. And try to launch kodi again. You will lose all settings and the app will be back to default. If you can't find this option, try uninstalling and installing kodi again, this should also solve your issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable mouse error and nothing works0