Music Playback Background
Hey,

i use the arctic zephyr skin and i love it. it includes the artists slideshow add on to show the artists while playing their music. Its a nice addon, but some tracks are tagged like "Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding". when i play this track the background is black because there isn't AN artists with this name. Or some unknown Artists. Also Black Background.

My question is: how can i use another background like blur the album cover as Background. Or use Artists Slideshow and blurred album cover both. Is it possible?

Second question: Is there a way to enlarge the current track information? I dont want to open the playlist permanently but want to see more track information like in the aeon nox 5 skin. Do anyone know an add-on or something?

Found in another thread this. This would be perfect. How can I setup this view?

Dennis
//push
//push
do you use the fullscreen mode for playback (accessible via "Tab" on your keyboard)? If so, just hit "enter" there and the OSD will pop up and you will see something like this:

http://imgur.com/a/jKHEE#20

If not, you'll have to enter fullscreen mode first Wink
yeah i know

but i dont wanna see the whole playlist. just the current track with some more information than this boring default bottom line
you probably could edit the osd to remove the playlist, but I think there is no built-in way the show the information you want.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Playback Background0