Extended editor gone?
I used to have access to and extended editor, it had quick links to text code, graphic and URL choices. Now all I get are smiles.
Also the quick edit does nothing now when using Chrome.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
You mean quick edit vs full edit?
Both are there and working as usual for me (firefox).

Edit: testing kwik edit.

Edit: testing full edit.

Both present and correct.
Firefox 44.02

Weird one this.
Firefox 44.02 here and yes quick edit also doesn't work.

Just tried Opera and Chrome, same results... Sadly; I've deleted MS Internet Explorer
Same as trogggy, FF works for me on both quick and full

****************edit*******************
TEST
****************edit*******************
TEST
Quick edit is working for me - it does not show the smileys or editor buttons obviously, never did !

Full edit is also working, shows the smileys on the left hand side and the editor on top:

We haven't changed anything on the forum recently, as far as I know.

I'm using Chrome 48 here
Maybe a local browser configuration issue, or a plug-in like NoScript or one of the other various privacy helpers or cookie/tracking killers?

Also working fine for me at work (IE11 behind some fairly draconian proxy-scrapers that break all sorts of pages) and also at home (Chrome on Windows and on Android).

The only thing I know that's changed around here recently is the Cloudflare anti-DDOS stuff, but that I guess would affect everyone if it were the cause?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@ OP "PatK"

There have been reported issues with FF using add-on ad-block/plus for certain sites, (something with the way the script content policy blocking certain elements on web pages)

If you do have ad-block/plus on, perhaps try a dry run to KODI with it disabled or update the scripts (go to add-ons in FF, right-click the add-on and choose find updates) to see if this may resolve your issue.
I do have add-on ad-block/plus and have it turned off for this web site. For this 'test' it's all off. I have heard they had to make some deals with the devil to continue. I don't have ad-blockers on Opera nor Chrome and for this 'test;, nothing has changed with a log off and log in. Clearly something has changed,. I'll edit this message if I find the culprit on my end.
i dont even have this text format field anymore when i click on the "POST REPLY" button ...
Chrome Version 49.0.2623.75 m (64-bit) ( latest version ) - windows 10
no adblocker running ( i disable it ) - clean all cookies etc...
maybe a bug in the new chrome version... lets wait a bit more ( it works with MS Edge... but edge is... )

EDIT:
quick edit doesnt work at all !
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extended editor gone?0