Estuary - how do I add PVR clients?
I have clicked to enable Live TV in Settings>TV, but cannot see the option for Live TV back on the main menu on main screen.

I have installed v17 alpha on a macbook to play with the new skin, and now want to point to my PVR backend (on my main OpenELEC HTPC) to review/test the PVR functionality in v17/Estuary.

I can't find tvheadend in the list of PVR clients:

Main TV: LibreELEC 7.0.1 / Kodi 16.1, with Xonfluence skin on Asus Chromebox (1.4GHz, 4Gb RAM, 64Gb SSD) + DVB-S and DVB-T with TVH.
Plus testing v17 nighlies on Macbook, and using Estuary skin.
PVR add-ons are in the openelec official repo.
Thanks, I don't see the Official repo listed, only the UNofficial - just to be clear this instance of Kodi is on a macbook.
Main TV: LibreELEC 7.0.1 / Kodi 16.1, with Xonfluence skin on Asus Chromebox (1.4GHz, 4Gb RAM, 64Gb SSD) + DVB-S and DVB-T with TVH.
Sorry, misread your post.
Still stuck with this. How/where do I install the TVHeadend PVR client on this Mac instance of Kodi?

I'd really like to test the PVR functionality of Estuary
I also installed Krypton on my window PC to evaluate Estuary skin. First thing it asked me was no PVR client installed. So tried to add TVheadend but it is missing from the selection. Seems strange considering it is probably the most popular PVR backend. Advice required ...
This is not a problem with the Estuary skin. You will probably get a better response in the PVR sections of the forum.
Thanks, have re-posted query in TVHeadend PVR section

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary - how do I add PVR clients?0