Kodi randomly crashes after update to Jarvis
Dear Kodi members,

Since I updated my HTPC to Jarvis I got randomly reboots. Wich is very annoying, because I use my HTPC for all of my media (Live TV, Movies, Series, Music).

I'm running Kodibuntu. Using Mythtv Backend for TV and Kodi as frontend for everything else.

Here is my debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/pyxglckk1 (it's kind of long, because it sometimes happens once in 4 hours, and sometimes 4 times an hour)

I really hope someone can help me out.
Please disable all UPNP sources / renderers / servers and try to reproduce, please.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Tried it, but it restarted once last night. I'll check if it happens again, and if so, post a debug log.
Kodi didn't crash anymore. Thanks for the solution!

Do you know how I can fix the problem with UPNP? Because I kind of need it for my TV upstairs.
I sadly don't know who is the maintainer of UPNP ... the best you can do is install gdb and get us a nice backtrace while crashing it :-)

Code:
sudo apt-get install gdb
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I installed samba, so now watching my content via sambashare upstairs. Do you still need me to get you a gdb backtrace so you can try to find whats wrong or don't you care that much?
I'd have just used NFS, but hey-ho !
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi randomly crashes after update to Jarvis0