Apple TV gen 1 Help
Hi

So i got myself an ATV Gen1 i thought i would be able to jail break and use. I have followed at least 10 procedures bought 6 usb sticks and even paid for atvflash. I have used OMSC with both USB and HDD installs, this i just get a blue screen and i have changed my tv output to rgb low and high.

I have used openelec and had the same results as above

I then have started using SSH i got the same results as i did when using atvpatchstick

I have the launcher on my screen i have tried this process by downloading the patchstick with ssh and launcher and installing launch via ssh.

both ways i can see the launcher download the updated launcher but it will not down load xmbc eden or dharma

I am just about to give up and just buy a apple tv 2 which is already downloaded and scrap the 1 can anyone help please

scott
scp ssh.remotehd.com:RemoteHelper.tar RemoteHelper.tar
tar xvf RemoteHelper.tar
./install-RemoteHelper

i have also tried to do this via SSH and get no kex alg
(2016-03-20, 14:15)ScottHollywood Wrote: Hi

So i got myself an ATV Gen1 i thought i would be able to jail break and use. I have followed at least 10 procedures bought 6 usb sticks and even paid for atvflash. I have used OMSC with both USB and HDD installs, this i just get a blue screen and i have changed my tv output to rgb low and high.

I have used openelec and had the same results as above

I then have started using SSH i got the same results as i did when using atvpatchstick

I have the launcher on my screen i have tried this process by downloading the patchstick with ssh and launcher and installing launch via ssh.

both ways i can see the launcher download the updated launcher but it will not down load xmbc eden or dharma

I am just about to give up and just buy a apple tv 2 which is already downloaded and scrap the 1 can anyone help please

scott
scott,

Wrong forum, this is a forum for the AppTV skin. It is highly unlikely you would find any help here, I would recommend you try the Hardware forums instead.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV gen 1 Help0