• 76(current)
WIP Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds
(2016-04-15, 22:42)bdreams Wrote: Epic you have to flip the eyes via the video settings when you bring up the osd via the little wrench .

Where is that? Ill look it up, but didnt see anything as "switch eyes"
(2016-04-15, 17:28)timstephens24 Wrote: Ah I guess I was messing it up when I had tried the other day, thanks. Here's the log: http://pastebin.com/bWft6wSH
I don't see anything wrong in your log.

(2016-04-15, 22:04)Skank Wrote: 2 things though, with most movies i have in the beginning skipped frames mostly around 20 max 35 skipped frames then plays fine
Not sure why
Need log for this?
drops at start may be caused by switching to stereo 3D mode and this is normal. no log required

(2016-04-15, 22:04)Skank Wrote: Also i have 1 movie called epic, which doesnt play good in 3d..
It looks between 3d and 2d, hard to tell.
Need log for this?
yes, please provide a log for this movie.
ok i will tomormrow
(2016-04-15, 22:48)Skank Wrote: Where is that? Ill look it up, but didnt see anything as "switch eyes"
Open Video OSD settings and find Invert stereoscopic 3D mode (flip eyes). If issue with Epic happens on 3DBD ISO please provide a log otherwise for mvc mkv just need to flip eyes in video OSD settings.
(2016-04-15, 23:04)afedchin Wrote:
(2016-04-15, 22:48)Skank Wrote: Where is that? Ill look it up, but didnt see anything as "switch eyes"
Open Video OSD settings and find Invert stereoscopic 3D mode (flip eyes). If issue with Epic happens on 3DBD ISO please provide a log otherwise for mvc mkv just need to flip eyes in video OSD settings.

yes its an iso, so i will provide a log tomorrow
same movie plays fine on other players
Hi. I wonder if anyone can help. Thanks to afedchin first of all. I'm using the latest nightly (13\4) 3D movies play fine but non 3D movies play in letterbox mode. I'm struggling to fix it. If anyone has any tips it would be hugely appreciated. Thanks

Edit: Pretty sure it was drivers as updated them and all seems good!
Just tried the 13th April update and my picture was still ghosting, however I've managed to fix it with a setting on the TV.
It's an LG Passive 3D model, so anyone with one having the same issue might want to try this.

Home>Input
Then highlight the input connected to your PC and press blue on the remote (Input Label)
Change this to "PC".

This got rid of all of my ghosting, but my audio is still leading the video by around a second.
I'll do another post later with a log when I have more time.
Hi, i tested the 13th april version.
All 3d Testclips played without problems.
Then i watched one movie (mkv) and one movie (iso) full bluray, both in 2D. At both, i have one time one strange phenomenon. Hard for me to discribe, for round about 4-5sec. the picture goes darker and than brighter. Like a brightness pumping. This happened one time at each movie.
At both movies, i had no lipsync. The video is round about 0.25s behind audio.

Hardware:
TV = Samsung UE55H7000
Beamer = Epson TW 9200
Avr = Pioneer VSX 924
HTPC = Nuc6i3syk, 2x4GB RAM and 64GB m.2 SSD
Latest Firmware with latest Intel driver
(2016-04-15, 23:06)Skank Wrote:
(2016-04-15, 23:04)afedchin Wrote:

yes its an iso, so i will provide a log tomorrow
same movie plays fine on other players

I tried with iso again and flip eyes, that fixed it
Its 3d now
Shouldnt it auto switch?
However now i flipped eyes, stop it and restart from beginning it is immediately flipped. Strange, it remembers?
I suppose u dont need log now cause its fixed
I'm getting great results from playback on the latest version provided I don't skip ahead or backward once I start the movie playing. If I do the audio is out of sync. When that happens I have to stop the film, then resume it where I left off, which then lines up the video and audio again.
However that's not what I'm here to report. My latest issue is my movie library isn't updating. Anything that was there is still there, but added files don't show up.
I tried a fresh install to see if that would fix the issue, but no joy. Now my library is empty. If I update the library, I see it scanning through the files, but nothing is added.
On a completely fresh install I get this message.
"Unable to connect to remote server, would you like to continue scanning?"

Here is a log attempting to update my library using the local data only option for the scraper
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3389...20kodi.log

I then restarted kodi, switched to the movie database scraper and refreshed the library
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3389...20kodi.log

I was running 2 versions of kodi at first. This build, and a bog standard 16.0 on a separate SSD.
The 3D build seemed to mess both versions up.

I looked at the log and found this line, but libcurl.dll is exactly where it's supposed to be.
Quote:ERROR: Win32DllLoader::Load: Failed to load "E:\3D Kodi\Kodi\system\libcurl.dll" with error 126: "The specified module could not be found.
@MrBfJohn - you might be seeing something similar to the same thing I am. On stock Kodi 16 everything works fine, but in the Alpha build it can't connect out to the Internet. I can't add Add-Ons and scanning messes up my builds and they won't close properly.

If you go to System -> System Info and scroll down to Internet does it say "Internet: Connected" or "Internet: Not connected. Check network settings."
Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C9P
Main:
NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019)
Other Devices: Apple TV 4K, FireStick 4K Max (2023), Homatics Box R 4K
Retired devices: Zidoo X9S, Xiaomi Mi Box, All the old RPi’s
Just to add: my Kodi 16 build has "Internet: Connected" and my Kodi 17 Alpha build has "Internet: Not connected"
Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C9P
Main:
NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019)
Other Devices: Apple TV 4K, FireStick 4K Max (2023), Homatics Box R 4K
Retired devices: Zidoo X9S, Xiaomi Mi Box, All the old RPi’s
I've uninstalled 17 at the moment to see if it fixed my 16 installation, but I remember looking through the settings yesterday and noticing that it said the internet wasn't connected, so it does sound like it might be the same issue.
(2016-04-17, 10:37)Skank Wrote: I tried with iso again and flip eyes, that fixed it
Its 3d now
Shouldnt it auto switch?
However now i flipped eyes, stop it and restart from beginning it is immediately flipped. Strange, it remembers?
I suppose u dont need log now cause its fixed
Debug Log still needed for me.

(2016-04-17, 12:39)MrBfJohn Wrote: I looked at the log and found this line, but libcurl.dll is exactly where it's supposed to be.
Quote:ERROR: Win32DllLoader::Load: Failed to load "E:\3D Kodi\Kodi\system\libcurl.dll" with error 126: "The specified module could not be found.
The error is not related to MVC build.
@timstephens24
Looks like the dev's are aware of this issue with 17 and are working on a fix

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2313431
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds5