Solved Kodi Reddit mods are not currently deleting comments, banning users
Confirmed.

The mods running the Kodi sub-reddit are deleting comments and shadow-banning users.

Is this the end of Kodi mods operating in good faith in social media?

=====================================================================================
False Alarm: posts are showing now
How is it relate to Team Kodi?
(2016-03-24, 02:32)Karnagious Wrote: The mods running the Kodi sub-reddit are deleting comments and shadow-banning users.
Who cares? Kodi mods are not /r/kodi mods.

Posting there or here or anywhere else is a priviledge. Don't like it? Tough.
Your ignorance is embarrassing.
I'm actually a Kodi reddit mod and am similarly unable to post. Not totally sure what's going on, though this suggests it might be a reddit-wide issue.

https://www.reddit.com/r/help/comments/4...ng_my_own/

edit: I appreciate your immediate assumption that we've suddenly turned evil though. I'd be a rich man if I had a dollar for every time a person thought a glitch was me becoming evil.
(2016-03-24, 03:32)cd2022 Wrote: Who cares? Kodi mods are not /r/kodi mods.

(2016-03-24, 03:37)natethomas Wrote: I'm actually a Kodi reddit mod

cd2022, thanks for playing.
(2016-03-24, 03:37)natethomas Wrote: I'm actually a Kodi reddit mod and am similarly unable to post. Not totally sure what's going on, though this suggests it might be a reddit-wide issue.

https://www.reddit.com/r/help/comments/4...ng_my_own/

edit: I appreciate your immediate assumption that we've suddenly turned evil though. I'd be a rich man if I had a dollar for every time a person thought a glitch was me becoming evil.

Well, we know the cliche about assume.
(2016-03-24, 02:32)Karnagious Wrote: Confirmed.

The mods running the Kodi sub-reddit are deleting comments and shadow-banning users.

Is this the end of Kodi mods operating in good faith in social media?

To what end? The posting issues don't seem to be following any specific pattern.Why would they be blocking or deleting the posts that got delayed (that seem to be now showing up)? It doesn't make sense that it would be for malicious reasons, or any reason. It's far more logical to assume it is a technical error. It's not the first time it has happened on reddit. Reddit and server errors go hand in hand.
* natethomas wonders if an apology for automatically assuming the worst will be ever forthcoming.
Sowwy.
Photo 
Hooray. Smile

High fives all around. Closing the thread now. If anyone needs to call me evil for other reasons, please start a new thread for that purpose.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Reddit mods are not currently deleting comments, banning users0