Why Nate Thomas is EVIL...
According to this Thread (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=265705), we needed to post why we think Nate Thomas is Evil.

Well, he is Evil, because he has been slacking on making more Kord Kutter videos, started out videos were once a week (or more), now more like once a month (maybe). It's like he has other stuff to do or something.

Totally Evil, cause I want to see more Kord Kutter Videos, and not less. Rofl
Sorry forgot to add that Ned Scott is Evil too, for not helping Nate make more videos for Kord Kutters.
Hello darkness my old friend
pain and simple, his fedish love for Natalie Portman Smile
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
Of Course I just looked and there is a new Kord Kutters out today....bah, still think he is EVIL for not putting up more videos...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtp9s4L...jXg/videos
'fuck it, dude. Lets go bowling'
(2016-03-24, 17:46)MrMC Wrote: pain and simple, his fedish love for Natalie Portman Smile
right, I totally forgot about that. Nate, you're a dick for not posting any Natalie pics anymore. I expect every KordKutters show to feature at least one Natalie pic from now on Smile
Lol, you guys are hysterical.Smile
(2016-03-24, 18:04)da-anda Wrote:
(2016-03-24, 17:46)MrMC Wrote: pain and simple, his fedish love for Natalie Portman Smile
right, I totally forgot about that. Nate, you're a dick for not posting any Natalie pics anymore. I expect every KordKutters show to feature at least one Natalie pic from now on Smile

Oh my god. You are 100% correct about this. What a mistake I've been making until now!
You mean to say he's been witholding NP pics and keeping them to himself? What a dick move!
I'll never forget the time in college my suite mate and I were watching Leon the Professional and my suite mate looks at me said "this movie makes me feel dirty" Sad

Bob if you are out there I miss you. Hope all is well.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
* nickr subscribes just to get the dirt on Nate.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
He invited me to be a moderator here, which is most certainly not the sign of a good (or sane) person...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why Nate Thomas is EVIL...0