Problem with default radiobutton
Hello,

I have a problem, I want to change color of radiobutton according to the theme color

I have tried this :

Code:
<default type="radiobutton">
        <width>300</width>
        <height>42</height>
        <radiowidth>120</radiowidth>
        <radioheight>76</radioheight>
        <textureradioonfocus>$VAR[Radiobutton]</textureradioonfocus>
        <textureradioonnofocus>$VAR[Radiobutton]</textureradioonnofocus>
        <textureradioofffocus>buttons/radio-button-off.png</textureradioofffocus>
        <textureradiooffnofocus>buttons/radio-button-off.png</textureradiooffnofocus>
        <textureradioondisabled colordiffuse="disabled">$VAR[Radiobutton]</textureradioondisabled>
        <textureradiooffdisabled colordiffuse="disabled">buttons/radio-button-off.png</textureradiooffdisabled>
        <texturefocus border="40" colordiffuse="button_focus">buttons/button-theme-fo.png</texturefocus>
        <texturenofocus border="40">buttons/button-nofo.png</texturenofocus>
        <font>font13</font>
        <textcolor>white</textcolor>
        <disabledcolor>disabled</disabledcolor>
        <textoffsetx>7</textoffsetx>
        <align>left</align>
        <aligny>center</aligny>
        <pulseonselect>no</pulseonselect>
    </default>

And my variable is :

Code:
<variable name="Radiobutton">
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.CurrentColourTheme,pink)">buttons/radio-button-on-pink.png</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.CurrentColourTheme,grey)">buttons/radio-button-on-grey.png</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.CurrentColourTheme,green)">buttons/radio-button-on-green.png</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.CurrentColourTheme,red)">buttons/radio-button-on-red.png</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.CurrentColourTheme,orange)">buttons/radio-button-on-orange.png</value>
        <value>buttons/radio-button-on.png</value>
    </variable>

I'm on Krypton and this is return nothing.

Any idea ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
When you say nothing doesn't it even use the default texture?
Yes no texture, not even default texture.
 Estuary MOD V2 
it's not possible to use variables in those tags.

as an alternative, why not create a skin theme for each of your colour themes?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
6 skin themes for only radiobutton, it's not famous...
 Estuary MOD V2 
another option may be to use the colordiffuse attribute to create different colour variations of the radiobutton texture?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Not possible with this radiobutton :

Estuary MOD V2 
I ran into the same issue myself, otherwise i would have completely separated themes from colorthemes. There is no proper solution for this atm.
One option might be to change the radiobutton texture to use grey/white instead of white/button_focus for disabled/enabledcolor.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
...I just tested I am fine with it.
So just wait for next skin sync. Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with default radiobutton0