new to this, MQX box with Kodi seems to buffer
Hey, I am new cord cutter and not really that techie. I bought a jailbroken mqx box with kodi. I really do not like the remote and all hd programming buffers. Do you have any suggestions for this, also would you recommend an amazon fire stick or the amazon fire box? my internet usually runs at about 40 mbps. Do you have any suggestions for replacing the remote? Thanks so much and sorry if I am asking in the wrong forum.
You are - thread moved to Hardware
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-04-06, 16:27)makilafields Wrote: Hey, I am new cord cutter and not really that techie. I bought a jailbroken mqx box with kodi. I really do not like the remote and all hd programming buffers. Do you have any suggestions for this, also would you recommend an amazon fire stick or the amazon fire box? my internet usually runs at about 40 mbps. Do you have any suggestions for replacing the remote? Thanks so much and sorry if I am asking in the wrong forum.

The box you have is sufficient. The reason you are having problems I suspect is due to the sources of your content. Are they legitimate and legal?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I have tried both and they both buffer.
Note that by our forum rules (wiki) we do not support any installation that is contaminated with banned add-ons (wiki).

So if you have them on your system then you're on your own. Or else they would need to be completely removed and we would need a debug log (wiki) from the clean system (presuming the issue remains) to progress any further with the buffering question.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
new to this, MQX box with Kodi seems to buffer0