Searching developers to answer a short questionnaire
I'm a student doing my master's thesis in the University of Oulu, and I'm urgently looking for help!

The subject of my study is how usability is seen in certain open source projects. I'm doing this as a case study, looking into certain OSS projects. One of them is, as you might have guessed by now, Kodi. Part of my study is a short questionnaire that I'm hoping a few developers from each of the OSS projects would answer. I tried to find some answerers from your project's IRC channel but couldn't reach any developers that way. So I'm throwing my request here in hopes of having a better luck this time. If this is a wrong place to post this type of request or if any of you have other suggestions, I'm happy to receive any comments!

I picked a few names from these forums and wiki etc. I'm hoping to reach Martijn, Ronie, Koying, JoeTheFox, Topfs2, and DaveBlake. Also any other active developer, who is familiar with Kodi development, is very welcome to pipe in. I wish that any of you would either send me a private message, post in this thread, or send an e-mail to [email protected], so I can send you additional details and link to the questionnaire.

Questionnaire is really a pretty simple one, should take only about five minutes to fill out. All the help would be very much appreciated. I hope to get answers within a week.
Piers and phil65 are the two people who primarily created the new skin and have spent nearly a year focusing on UI. They'd likely be good people to talk to.
feel free to PM me.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-04-15, 22:22)ronie Wrote: feel free to PM me.
He can't or she

Sent from my XT1254
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2016-04-15, 22:52)bry- Wrote:
(2016-04-15, 22:22)ronie Wrote: feel free to PM me.
He can't or she

no worries, i had already taken care of that.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thank you for the tip, natethomas! I'd love to have them or one of them to answer the questionnaire too, although I hope to get answers from other developers as well. If either Piers or phil65 see this thread, and are willing to help by giving a few minutes of your time, please tell me how to contact you.

Ronie, you have a PM Smile
Feel free to PM me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Searching developers to answer a short questionnaire0