Library Node Editor - Exception
Hi guys,
on Windows 10, when i try to use "Library Node Editor" and i try to change icon of an item, I got this error:

Code:
00:00:00 T:11636   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('value',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.library.node.editor\addon.py", line 751, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.library.node.editor\addon.py", line 241, in __init__
                                                ATTRIB.editIcon( self.PARAMS[ "actionPath" ], self.PARAMS[ "value" ] )
                                            KeyError: ('value',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Any Idea?
Sorry - as the person who, I believe, knows the library node editor scripts code better than anyone else, I don't keep a general look on threads in the program add-ons forum, so have only just seen your thread - for a quicker response, please consider adding to an existing thread, rather than starting a new one.

Chances are you are trying to change the icon for a node which doesn't have an icon associated with it - this is the only situation I can think that would lead to to the error you are showing. However, I can't confirm or fix this with the log snippet you have posted. Please post a complete debug log (wiki) and we can confirm where the issue is coming from (though, as this PR confirms, my fixes aren't quickly picked up)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Node Editor - Exception0