Bug Tags show up even when off - Panel Square
Titan Updated for me today.

I use the "Panel Square" layout and have the Tags off.

However since the update. The tags show up for the first few seconds when browsing though my 450ish movies. Then disappears and goes back to the clean look. ( I use UPnP not Kodi's Library )

Titan 3.6.43 does not seem to have this issue as I reverted back. So there is an issue with the skin somewhere.

I would like to switch to the "Panel" layout. But the Tags option is broken and doesn't work on video files.. Only folders.

edit: Also is there an archive where I can download the 3.6.43 skin?
(2016-04-20, 12:05)Dion250 Wrote: Titan Updated for me today.

I use the "Panel Square" layout and have the Tags off.

However since the update. The tags show up for the first few seconds when browsing though my 450ish movies. Then disappears and goes back to the clean look. ( I use UPnP not Kodi's Library )

Titan 3.6.43 does not seem to have this issue as I reverted back. So there is an issue with the skin somewhere.

I would like to switch to the "Panel" layout. But the Tags option is broken and doesn't work on video files.. Only folders.

edit: Also is there an archive where I can download the 3.6.43 skin?

You can find older releases on mirrors.kodi.tv in the addons folder ...
(2016-04-20, 13:50)XBMCWorkstation Wrote: You can find older releases on mirrors.kodi.tv in the addons folder ...

Thanks. I will have to use old version till its fixed.

I have added some ss to show my issue.

Everything working perfect here.

Soon as I enter the movies folder.. Tags reappear.

They continue to show on the movies..

Then they disappear and go back to normal.

3.6.43 does not have this issue.

And as I mentioned above. On the "Panel" layout the tags option works on folders.. But not video files. I still see tags regardless if the setting is on or off.
the whole tags are messed up, I am currently reworking the tags code completely to get rid of that buggy behaviour.
(2016-04-20, 23:59)marcelveldt Wrote: the whole tags are messed up, I am currently reworking the tags code completely to get rid of that buggy behaviour.

Great.

My ultimate goal is to use the "Panel" layout with tags off on everything ( folders, videos, etc ).

If you can make that happen that would be awesome Wink
Yes the will be a setting PER VIEW for the tags: enable, disable or auto
Updated Titan skin to latest beta 3.6.59 & Skin Helper 1.0.89 to test out the tag changes. I like the new changes for sure..

However the bug I posted in post #3
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2316430

Is still happening. It also happens in the addons menu too.
Issue confirmed. Will be fixed in next (beta) update
(2016-05-03, 20:59)marcelveldt Wrote: Issue confirmed. Will be fixed in next (beta) update

I tired skin.titan.jarvisbeta-3.6.61.zip and it wasn't fixed.

Or is it not fixed in that one?
(2016-05-08, 02:05)Dion250 Wrote: I tired skin.titan.jarvisbeta-3.6.61.zip and it wasn't fixed.

Can you tell me exactly what error is still happening because you reported multiple...
The Tags show up temporary even when they are disabled. They then go back to disabled after everything is loaded.

You can also see if you go to Settings > Add-ons > My Add-ons > All > Enter any addon.

A menu pops up and you can see the tags reappear in the background too even when off.

This is with the Panel view.

I hope that is more clear.
Yes, now I finally understand. The tags show up if there's a popup dialog active, like the contextmenu.
No problem, I will fix this. Will be available in tonight's next beta of the skin.
This is fixed.. Thank you...

Off topic.

Is there a way to disable scroll bars. I see there is a way to always show them. I guess this is a feature request.
(2016-05-12, 01:01)Dion250 Wrote: Is there a way to disable scroll bars. I see there is a way to always show them. I guess this is a feature request.

Next skin update will contain a new setting to completely disable the scrollbars
(2016-05-23, 15:31)marcelveldt Wrote: Next skin update will contain a new setting to completely disable the scrollbars

Just tried the beta for that.. Working great.. Thanks alot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tags show up even when off - Panel Square0