no consistency with tvdb.com scraper
is there a particular way i need to organize my shows. some will pull up the episode details and some won't. they are all stored in seperate folders (/Videos/TV Show Name/episodes.*) and i have removed the season folders i had them all sorted by. but some episodes are named s01e01 and some are just named 101. will this cause the inconsistence or is it another culprit. and if that's the case then how should I go about renaming the 1500+ files correctly?(preferably not on an individual basis) thanks for making my xbox something worth keeping
The 101 is probably the problem. Unless you have a regexp that will only take one digit for the season which none of the default ones do (I don't think) it will have a problem with those.

J_K_M_A_N
I use an older mp3 tagging utility with batch renaming capability to rename groups of filenames at a time. It's mp3 Tag Studio or something, but any program with batch renaming functions should do.

See Regular Expressions if you want to try and get XBMC to scrape the files as is (as are?).

Or just rename everything to "ShowName S??E?? - ShowTitle.avi" and be done with it.

I chose the latter, those Regular Expressions seemed to cause more headaches than just renaming the files, but all of the problems were user error. Huh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no consistency with tvdb.com scraper0