Which is the best sports addon?
Which is the best sports addon? Which streams in HD/good quality without buffering/stuttering. No buffering/lag is really important for me. Thanks. Cheers
I presume you have read Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) and in that case most official add-ons don't have a bandwidth issue. If you still have problems, showing the issue, please post a link to your debug log posted to a public paste-bin and linked back to this forum.

Scalpers sometimes have good deals in your city. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=262745
I use the NFL Game Pass Add-on with my subscription. Never had buffering problems, works great! Much better than the Android app.
(2016-04-21, 20:32)PatK Wrote: I presume you have read Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) and in that case most official add-ons don't have a bandwidth issue. If you still have problems, showing the issue, please post a link to your debug log posted to a public paste-bin and linked back to this forum.

Scalpers sometimes have good deals in your city. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=262745

How do you associate OP question with banned add-ons?

How do you conclude that "...most official add-ons don't have a bandwidth issue" ?
(2016-04-21, 20:21)Maseik Wrote: Which is the best sports addon? Which streams in HD/good quality without buffering/stuttering. No buffering/lag is really important for me. Thanks. Cheers

Check out ESPN and NBC Sports Live Extra
Yeah! you could try NFL Game Pass Add-on. It works fine. Give it a shot,
I would like to watch "soccer and motorsports" in high quality not NFL and others
Nbc sports live extra then
@cd2022

Quote:How do you associate OP question with banned add-ons?
How do you conclude that "...most official add-ons don't have a bandwidth issue" ?

How do you assume that I was associating his question with banned add-ons? First post... friendly reminder to read the forum rules, this kind of question could go sideways fast, just trying to protect the op.

How do you conclude that "...most official add-ons do have a bandwidth issue" ?

If you're having issues please leave a proper debug log pasted to a public post-bin and link it back to your own message with details.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which is the best sports addon?0