PVR Time Stamp
I just recently have started to watch recordings made last fall and winter. I have almost a full season of some shows not watched. Today I noticed some strange time stamps on the start time of the shows that coincide with the end of daylight savings time in the fall and the beginning again last month. The time posted in the fall was the actual time it was recorded. When we fell back an hour for standard time, the start time shown increased by an hour. Then last month when we sprang ahead, it went back to the actual time. I went in and checked the add ons database and it has the actual start time there and I also checked the xml files for each recording and that has the actual time. Something in Kodi seems to be adding the hour to the time stamp when the recording is made during standard time in the winter.

Is this a setting somewhere? I checked a couple of different skins, and it's the same on all. I use media portal as my pvr client. It's not a big deal as I have all my recordings, just wondering where it's changing the time from the database.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Time Stamp0