What ist the Best Add-on to watch movie?
Hi

What is the best add-on to watch movie in Kodi?
You don't need an addon to watch a movie. It's what kodi does.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-05-15, 08:04)Adialeiptos1 Wrote: Hi

Sounds like you are asking about third party addons that allow you to stream movies and watch them for 'free'. Those addons are not supported here and not too be discussed.

Idok Fire
Kodi is the best add-on for my PC that I've ever had... I can watch my content with luxury, and Free content (wiki) enjoy.
(2016-05-15, 17:30)Idokfire Wrote:

Sounds like you are asking about third party addons that allow you to stream movies and watch them for 'free'. Those addons are not supported here and not too be discussed.

Idok Fire

You're being overly broad. There are plenty of free movies to be found in my Internet Archive add-on, and BigStar Movies also offers a limited selection of free movies. You won't find any recent releases in either add-on though.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
(2016-05-15, 17:58)MetalChris Wrote:
(2016-05-15, 17:30)Idokfire Wrote:

Idok Fire

You're being overly broad. There are plenty of free movies to be found in my Internet Archive add-on, and BigStar Movies also offers a limited selection of free movies. You won't find any recent releases in either add-on though.
You are absolutely correct. My apologies. I was reading between the lines of the question. At least, what I think the question really was. I haven't tried your addons but now that you mentioned then, I will. Thank-you!

Idok Fire
@Adialeiptos1 don't post in the development sections of our forum if you're not a dev.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-05-15, 19:20)Idokfire Wrote: You are absolutely correct. My apologies. I was reading between the lines of the question. At least, what I think the question really was. I haven't tried your addons but now that you mentioned then, I will. Thank-you!

Idok Fire

Absolutely no reason to apologize. It's entirely possible the OP was asking about banned add-ons. I just try to give posters the benefit of the doubt. If there's no specific mention of banned add-ons, or pirated streams and content, I'll try to offer some help or suggestions.

Also, I couldn't resist an opportunity to shamelessly promote a couple of my add-ons. Wink
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
* Hmmm! MrMC , MetalChrisHuh
Quote:Also, I couldn't resist an opportunity to shamelessly promote a couple of my add-ons.
Your plug worked! Enjoying Big Star and Big Star now, great stuff.
(2016-05-16, 02:21)cd2022 Wrote: * Hmmm! MrMC , MetalChrisHuh

lol, nope. I can barely write an add-on. Just take a look at the code in some of mine and you'll see that I couldn't make heads or tails of the code behind Kodi if my life depended on it!

Besides, I freely admit to the shameless promotion, not sure if @MrMC ever did. Wink

(2016-05-16, 02:28)PatK Wrote:
Quote:Also, I couldn't resist an opportunity to shamelessly promote a couple of my add-ons.
Your plug worked! Enjoying Big Star and Big Star now, great stuff.

Glad to hear it's working for you. Happy to contribute something useful. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What ist the Best Add-on to watch movie?0