How does "show plot for unwatched items" work?
I see there is a Krypton setting to show plots for unwatched items (Settings > Library > Video > Show plot for unwatched items). When using Estuary, "* Hidden to prevent spoilers *" is displayed in place of the plot when this setting is turned off. I'm not sure how this works though, as the localized string (#20370) is not found in any of the Estuary XMLs. In the Mimic skin, the plots continue to be displayed even after the setting is turned off.

Thanks!
(2016-05-25, 07:27)braz Wrote: I see there is a Krypton setting to show plots for unwatched items (Settings > Library > Video > Show plot for unwatched items). When using Estuary, "* Hidden to prevent spoilers *" is displayed in place of the plot when this setting is turned off. I'm now sure how this works though, as the localized string (#20370) is not found in any of the Estuary XMLs. In the Mimic skin, the plots continue to be displayed even after the setting is turned off.

Thanks!
A quick test on Krypton shows that * Hidden to prevent spoilers * appears for Plot but not for PlotOutline. Might need to be fixed for PlotOutline or if possible a VAR for when that option is active. Haven't checked if such a condition exists or if it can even be used though... Confused

Edit: Just realized you asked how it works and while I do not know exactly what happens it appears to replace the plot $INFO label with that translated string.
It's working in Mimic now, no idea why it wasn't before.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How does "show plot for unwatched items" work?0