Switching from KodiBuntu to Windows... possible to save ANY settings?
I'm thinking of making the switch from Kodibuntu to a Windows install. I'm guessing the answer is gonna be 'no', but is there a possibility of keeping any settings at all without having to start all over? Redoing sources & the library isn't a big deal & I'm sure those settings cannot be saved, but what about skin settings? I'm using Titan & the skin is highly customizable & took a long time to get it perfect for myself.

Another thing I'm wondering is it is possible to auto start Kodi immediately after Windows loads right?

Thanks!
(2016-06-21, 10:43)jz1276 Wrote: I'm thinking of making the switch from Kodibuntu to a Windows install. I'm guessing the answer is gonna be 'no', but is there a possibility of keeping any settings at all without having to start all over? Redoing sources & the library isn't a big deal & I'm sure those settings cannot be saved, but what about skin settings? I'm using Titan & the skin is highly customizable & took a long time to get it perfect for myself.

You should be able to copy over your addon data folder from userdata (wiki)

(2016-06-21, 10:43)jz1276 Wrote: Another thing I'm wondering is it is possible to auto start Kodi immediately after Windows loads right?
Launcher4Kodi http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=136798
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
(2016-06-21, 18:17)zerocool_ie Wrote:
(2016-06-21, 10:43)jz1276 Wrote: I'm thinking of making the switch from Kodibuntu to a Windows install. I'm guessing the answer is gonna be 'no', but is there a possibility of keeping any settings at all without having to start all over? Redoing sources & the library isn't a big deal & I'm sure those settings cannot be saved, but what about skin settings? I'm using Titan & the skin is highly customizable & took a long time to get it perfect for myself.

You should be able to copy over your addon data folder from userdata (wiki)

(2016-06-21, 10:43)jz1276 Wrote: Another thing I'm wondering is it is possible to auto start Kodi immediately after Windows loads right?
Launcher4Kodi http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=136798
thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Switching from KodiBuntu to Windows... possible to save ANY settings?0