Auto Adjust Video Refresh Rates
Kodi on Windows does work the same regarding refresh rate switching as it does on linux. It checks the OS/GFX driver announced refresh rates and uses those.
So - once again - if kodi sees 50Hz announced on windows, your GFX driver is at fault.

Its usually possible to manually add/remove modes/refresh rates in the windows driver settings...
(2016-06-23, 08:41)wsnipex Wrote: Kodi on Windows does work the same regarding refresh rate switching as it does on linux. It checks the OS/GFX driver announced refresh rates and uses those.
So - once again - if kodi sees 50Hz announced on windows, your GFX driver is at fault.

Its usually possible to manually add/remove modes/refresh rates in the windows driver settings...

I finally got it to work properly. Thanks for the information, I did not know that Kodi was supposed to behave like that. It's a refresh issue within windows.
I had to create a custom advanced settings profile for it to work properly.
(2016-06-22, 17:54)Memphiz Wrote: for 25p kodi selects 50 hz in your case. And as said - your system announces support for 50hz. Even if kodi wanted it - it can't force a refreshrate that is unsupported. 50hz is announced to be supported on your system. If this is announced by the tv, the os or the driver - we don't know.

Once again - you can manually alter the refreshrates based on video fps via advancedsettings

have a look at the "adjustrefreshrate" tag here:

http://kodi.wiki/view/advancedsettings.xml#video

Please try to understand my post this time before spending time on even more complex settings you want us to add Wink

It's working as intended now. 25p & 50p is now defaulting to 60Hz through the custom advanced settings profile you recommended. Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto Adjust Video Refresh Rates0