[Feature Request] Separate log file for items that could not be scraped
If you scrape a large collection of files for the first time, some items will not make it to the database and there will not be any warning in Kodi.

The Kodi log file contains lots of information which makes the log hard to read for the average user.
I would like to suggest a separate scraper log file with an overview of all titles that didn't end up in the database. Or perhaps even an overview that shows which file has been matched to what title. That is much easier than checking in Kodi if all songs/videos have are matching the correct cover.

Second request: what about showing a notification in Kodi after scraping has been ended like:

"Warning. Some items have not been added. Please check scraper.log for more details."
or:
"All items have been successfully added to the database"
Look at the missing movies add-on for something along those lines, albeit without a separate actual file.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Sorry for my late reply.
Thank you for your suggestion to install the missing movies add-on.

Personaly I didn't know this add-on and I'm afraid the average user isn't aware of its existence either.

Since a few Kodi releases back, users have been encouraged to use media libaries rather than file mode. So why not adding a log an/or notification that informs you on the scraping process?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature Request] Separate log file for items that could not be scraped0