Wake Multiple Servers via WoL
Hi

I use the Wake Remote Server Feature and since i got a second NAS i entered a second Entry in the wakeonlan.xml but Kodi wakes only my first NAS with the MySQL Server but not the second one? How do i get Kodi to wake both NAS Devices on Upstart?
ASRock Beebox J3160 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Elite BT
Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Smart Control BT
all @ Libreelec Testbuild
HP N54L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server / MySQL DB
HP N40L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server
Perhaps via a script run on startup? Ie outside kodi.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thx. So that means the integrated WoL routine is not able to wake more than one server?
I don't know whether it should or shouldn't. Just suggesting a workaround.

PS have you read http://kodi.wiki/view/WOL - dunno how helpful that is?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
simply adding multiple <wakeup> entries should work
I renamed the existing wakeonlan.xml and let kodi create a new one. Kodi finds both NAS Devices and the generated wakeonlan.xml shows two entrys. One question about the behavior. The first NAS with the MySQL Server wakes up on boot of one of the clients because there is DB access. Does Kodi wake the other NAS only if there is some acces to the Fileshares on it because on boot the second NAS does not wakeupHuh
(2016-07-06, 19:02)john.cord Wrote: I renamed the existing wakeonlan.xml and let kodi create a new one. Kodi finds both NAS Devices and the generated wakeonlan.xml shows two entrys. One question about the behavior. The first NAS with the MySQL Server wakes up on boot of one of the clients because there is DB access. Does Kodi wake the other NAS only if there is some acces to the Fileshares on it because on boot the second NAS does not wakeupHuh
The answer is in the first line of the wiki page.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wake Multiple Servers via WoL0