Req Ending time
Lightbulb 
Hi all,

In the skin I was previousy using (Eminence) there was a feature I found very useful: when you paused a movie the time at which the movie would end if you kept watching it was shown.
When you pause a movie, Mimic shows you how much you've watched of it (on the left), the word "paused" (in the middle) and how long there's left to watch (on the right), accompanied by the total length of the movie (on both side).
I know that opinions are by definition very personal but I, for one, wouldn't mind having one of these replaced by the movie end time. Smile

@braz : if you do not find this feature worth adding I'd be grateful if you could let me know what file I need to modify to implement it myself. Nod
I've found the file that need modifying (DialogSeekBar.xml) and the code that needs adding ($INFO[Player.FinishTime]). Smile
I also found that simply had to modify the variables.xml file. Blush
(2016-07-16, 17:22)ddlooping Wrote: I also found that simply had to modify the variables.xml file. Blush

Hi!

I only found a settings.xml in ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.mimic

where is the variabls.xml and what should be its content?

thank you!
(2016-08-05, 17:05)MarcDK Wrote:
(2016-07-16, 17:22)ddlooping Wrote: I also found that simply had to modify the variables.xml file. Blush

Hi!

I only found a settings.xml in ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.mimic

where is the variabls.xml and what should be its content?

thank you!

userdata is already one folder too deep...
/.kodi/addons/skin.mimic/...
Thank you. I found the variables.xml. And where should I change what exactly?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ending time0