Kodi stopped working
I installed Kodi about a week ago. 16.1 I think. I was working great. Then I messed around with the start settings. Then when i restarted all I get is the blue screen with circles. If I move the mouse it draws mouse pointers all over the screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled Kodi, I choose run Kodi at the end of the install. Kodi worked perfectly. However, when I exited and restarted Kodi. I get the same problem as before. How can I fix this.
debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I haven't been able to get it to generate a log file. Or at least one I can find. I followed the wiki and I get an error when it tries to upload log file.

How can you do a complete uninstall of Kodi? It was working fine before i played with the settings. It works fine after I reinstall it until I close and reopen. It has to be picking up preferences from somewhere that is not getting uninstalled.
delete userdata (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi stopped working0