Best tvOS signing service for KODI?
Hello, I am just curious as to if there is an apple tv app signing service that will update Kodi frequently. From what I've seen most are using builds months old...
Either that or is there a service which would basically give me a developer slot so I can install my own? Bringing in my ATV to work every week is a little tedious and inappropriate...
I have signed up to three....

I personally prefer *** as this has the ability to upload your own ipa files and get them signed....

so if you want the latest kodi beta, convert deb to ipa then get resigned online and away you go

edit by memphiz: - i don't want those services promoted here.
Very cool, I was unaware of services such as ***. Do I understand this right that this facilitates the whole process of getting Kodi to work on IOS and tvOS? Also, just need to connect my ATV4 once to my Mac and can then download future updates of Kodi directly from the *** app?

Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
*** are thieves, they rip off apps that are pay for and do not compensate the owners of the app.

MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
That's good to know and always appreciate the perspective of the (broader) Kodi developer group. In this case, I'd indeed better go with MrMC or buying a developer account. The latter is somewhat painful though as I'd need to connect the ATV to the iMac for every Kodi update.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Providing and Using those services is against apple policy.
closed
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best tvOS signing service for KODI?0