Touch Screen trouble
Hi there. I have been using Transparency on a few different versions of Openelec for a while. And also with PC, Linux, Android etc. LOVE it.

I have an issue with a samsung galaxy phone running kodi 16.1 on Android OS. On the home screen, I am having a lot of difficulty getting the pullout menus to work. I am using the vertical menu. I cannot get the submenus to slide out very easily and if I lift my finger to try to make a selection, the sub menu disappears. Am I missing something? I do have touch screen support enabled.
I also just tried disabling the mouse while leaving touch screen mode on with no love.
would it be possible to make it so that tapping beside the menu makes the submenu appear but not disappear so quickly until either you tap a selection or tap somewhere else on the homescreen to make it disappear?
i'll add a button to bring out the submenu on the homescreen.
it'll be visible when the touchscreen option is enabled in skin settings
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-07-24, 23:37)ronie Wrote: i'll add a button to bring out the submenu on the homescreen.
it'll be visible when the touchscreen option is enabled in skin settings

That would be awesome. Just when I was getting the hang of the tricky submenu lol. Also, on the lists the back/home/context controls on the top left - what file controls the position of those? I would like to move them down about 40-50 pixels
The submenu button - will that be an update to the skin itself or a code patch that we apply ourselves?
both?

you can either wait for a skin update or fiddle with it yourself:
https://github.com/ronie/skin.transparen...bc175d1ff3
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie I want to thank you and tell you that you are awesome. I will attempt to apply this myself as I admit to heavily modifying the skin for my own purposes. On the menu lists not on the home screen, at the top left you have home/back/menu buttons for touch. Which file to I modify to move those down about 50 pixels?
the TouchScreenControls include in Includes.xml

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Touch Screen trouble0