Alpha Kodi Not Working
Memphiz,

Alright buddy here you go:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rev80axrtxqn10...26.db?dl=0

This was the file I deleted. Had it backed up just in case.
Wow - that was unexpected because "deleted" normally means it is gone Wink - will Look into it as Soon as i can (next couple of days i hope)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz,

I uploaded it already before deleting, to post it here. Deleting it basically fixed the issue, so thought why waste your precious time. Big Grin
Not sure how to get that for ya. Give me a step by step and I can get it done.

(2016-08-28, 23:07)Memphiz Wrote: diamonddog or contagius - your crashes are identical. Any chance that one of you could provide me the Addon26.db from your userdata/Database folder?
The Addon26.db was definitely the problem. I found it and deleted it. Newest build now works. I couldn't find how to download the file so that I could upload it but I still have the files on my other two applets's if you still need them and can guide me through how to access them.
(2016-08-30, 22:55)contagius Wrote: The Addon26.db was definitely the problem. I found it and deleted it. Newest build now works. I couldn't find how to download the file so that I could upload it but I still have the files on my other two applets's if you still need them and can guide me through how to access them.

You can download the application container using the Xcode devices window

It's just a package to OS X so you can control click the "file" that Xcode saves and "show package contents"

Inside there you'll find the file you're looking for...
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Yes a second db would be good to see if the cause is identical too
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2016-08-30, 07:47)diamonddog Wrote: Memphiz,

Alright buddy here you go:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rev80axrtxqn10...26.db?dl=0

This was the file I deleted. Had it backed up just in case.

Seems i am 5 days late. The file is 404 (or not accessible for me). Not sure when the next time spot permits me to look into it. Sad
How would one access the addonsDB to be able to delete it? I thought the only file manager for ATV4 was the one within kodi?
Yes and thats the One you use...
(2016-09-04, 10:44)Memphiz Wrote: Yes and thats the One you use...

Unable to open Kodi though because of the issue...

Anyway a container restore with addonsDB removed worked! 24/8 working smoothly!
Link to AddonsDB if you need it -

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ngfsrw9zu49elg...26.db?dl=0
Thx - doesn't crash with that db on osx. Have to test it out on atv4 once i get it back. So sadly no news on that. Maybe i can still get the db from diamonddog to double check.
Link to my addon26 file. I'm pretty sure this one is corrupt.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cr1mzgxznfimvk...26.db?dl=0

(2016-08-31, 07:12)Memphiz Wrote: Yes a second db would be good to see if the cause is identical too
How do you guys delete addon26.db? Anyone?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Not Working0