Req A script that can grab reviews for movies
from rotten tomatoes or any other review aggregator sites so that reviews from critics/top critics can be directly read in Kodi itself

I agree, this would be useful to add to extendedinfo (I think that's the name of the addon, the ones that gives links to cast's other movies etc).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-08-09, 07:55)nickr Wrote: I agree, this would be useful to add to extendedinfo (I think that's the name of the addon, the ones that gives links to cast's other movies etc).

yes, thats the one.
I asked Phil before about adding this and he shot down the idea. Had to fork ExtendedInfo to add support for it for Immersive. Maybe he's changed his mind though; it's been quite a while since I asked him.
This is what I was talking about. Just a concept created by photoshop (the review part).

Most of that is available via the skin helper addon. Make a request there for multiple critic reviews as that's the only piece of info missing currently.
(2016-08-09, 23:27)im85288 Wrote: Most of that is available via the skin helper addon. Make a request there for multiple critic reviews as that's the only piece of info missing currently.

Only the 'reviews' portion I had created in photoshop, and the rest are as it is in my DialogVideoInfo. OK, I am gonna request there too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A script that can grab reviews for movies0