• 29(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
(2016-09-22, 18:56)Wanilton Wrote: @ohcd, first this is local contents or online items?

Looking image, aparently your database don´t have all info scraped. When press media info, script extended info return info about movie focused.

(2016-09-22, 20:23)Wanilton Wrote: @ohcd, test if when you go in library (press enter in movie), you have data available for the same movie appear empty in main menu, press i (info video) and check se have image actors there for the same movie. If have, probably you have trouble with scripts. Try change widgets for others and check if work or no (recents for example).
After a full reset of the skin

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but on all 3 of my Kodi boxes the "apostrophe" (') character is not showing in episode descriptions, could also be in movies but I have not noticed. If I use Confluence or MQ6 then there is no problem which leads me to believe it's skin specific.

All my Kodi installs (Jarvis) run on Windows 10 PC's.

watch gallery

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Simon
Widget after setting once, it does not appear anymore in the movie menu, how to solve?

thank you so much
Is it possible to add a option like the reminder action on the ivue tv guide but instead of a reminder you can add the show to a "wishlist" folder or at least mark the show with a tag or something so at the end of the day or whatever you can check the folder and see what shows you've marked out?
(2016-09-23, 16:42)Twit Wrote: Apologies if this has already been mentioned but on all 3 of my Kodi boxes the "apostrophe" (') character is not showing in episode descriptions, could also be in movies but I have not noticed. If I use Confluence or MQ6 then there is no problem which leads me to believe it's skin specific.

All my Kodi installs (Jarvis) run on Windows 10 PC's.

watch gallery

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Simon

apostrophe" (') character is missing font used in skin, need fix.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@ohcd, look image where is the place for open widget selector again

Thanks for the reply buddy OK so!!!! Does this mean you can add a widget there or something there? In complete noob terms what is it I can do there that will help to do what I mentioned?

Sent from my D6603
Wanilton,

I'm really enjoying MQ7! Great work all around!

However, I noticed a bug in the PosterLite view. When you page down, it would make sense if the big highlighted poster became the poster that was previously the last poster on the right. To do this, it should move 8 places over. Instead, it moves over 13 places. Because I have a remote control, I use page up and down a lot when navigating. Because the PosterLite view currently overshoots by 5 places, paging up or down is impractical and counter-intuitive.

Taking a quick look at some of the other views, some of them over or undershoot when paging up or down as well.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks!
@KevinSartori, welcome and thanks for your words.

Yes, I checked and happen here, I will talk with Marcos for fix, thanks for report,
Hi wanilton.. i`s me again...
I don`t know why all media information in movie sections ( for example when i select a movie poster on red bar at bottom of screen) are lost.. Can you help me ....once again Smile))
@defleppard, I need more info, post image, it´s hard sometimes understand trouble.
Of course Wanilton!!

(2016-09-17, 12:49)Wanilton Wrote:
(2016-09-17, 04:55)Ambidex Wrote: 5 - Would it be possible to add a reload button for the random widgets

This is a request. I'm not sure if the aeon mq 'owns' the random widgets, but I use the random album widget and it would be nice to be able to refresh it on demand. It displays 20 items, so maybe have a 21st item that's a refresh icon?

Thanks.

About random widget, skin use script service library data provider, I check in settings, but don´t have one option for force refresh when go to home area. Skin request reload - plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randomalbums&reload=$INFO[Window(0).Property(randomalbums)]

When possible I will talk with Marcos about

I got this working. I'll describe what I did as a suggestion for how you might want to implement if you decide to. I can post the diff if you're interested.

1 - 'CINEMAVISION' button is now called 'RELOAD' everywhere except the 'MOVIES' widgets. I used the same condition that decides if the 'CINEMAVISION' button is enabled.

2 - 'RELOAD' button is only enabled if a random widget is selected (tv shows, songs, albums, and movies if the cinemavision script is not present).

3 - 'RELOAD' onclick calls 'ClearProperty' on the relevant 'random' and 'random-data' items which forces a refresh.
Hi,

Apologies if this has already come up, but the 'now playing' window which normally sits in the top left corner of the home screen, it now pops out into the middle of the screen after approx. 5 seconds. Can this be this disabled? can't seem to find an option anywhere.

Thanks, loving the skin otherwise...
Hi

Was wondering if anyone knows how to map a keyboard key (M key) to display the top menu in movie list?

Thanks
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13