• 11(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
@defleppard, Yes need configure addon artist slideshow for have fanarts in this areas. If you have library with your music and local arts, set path for folder in script settings. I set here for find local and remote fanarts.

and

TIP:
Press S at home, active option (vis) audio (option available context menu). and have effects (visualization milkdrop 2) when playing music.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thumbs Up 
Millions of thanx for you
wanilton sorry but now i am 360°

i have drop all my mysql db since version 13.2
clean my windows registrie of all what have the name xbmc or kodi
kill all of all that have to do with kodi

make a clean install of kodi
install mq7
dont toch nothing
setup extra widget (green one that so many i cant choose because they do nothing) but cinema (TMDB) i can

go to the movie above (that i cant have in db because you cant buy it now) select Media Info and klick ENTER in Home Menu and the hole shitt i have show you above again.

the second sreen that i make comes when you klick key up and not down.

i dont now what you do, that you have no bugs there, but i can only make a clean install. The same bugs i have with my VegaS89-H with a clean libreelec install

i do this because i think you right and my setup is not ok but here was and is no error

and sorry that i say so directly
this is no support
you get the money only
because you used to exploit of the curiosity user that can´t wait.

if user will suppert you they can do in some way

money
find & report bugs
find solutions

but you are only interested in make money

or do you think error (bugs) search is easier and takes less time in demanding as to make errors (bugs) ?
or do you think that make mq takes more time then all the other good skins

the only thing that make me very angry is
why I have touched this skin again. loos all my db that i have make for all versions and all was good and all works fine together.
@ikaruz, do you never donate a single cent for us, you receive a free and open source skin, have support here like any other member. I don´t know why you need a each post, talk about money.

About your trouble I explain very well in my previous post, you need have item in library.
(2016-08-24, 13:02)nickr Wrote: I am new to this skin, as in haven't used previous versions. Enjoying MQ7 though.

welcome @nickr - I might suggest using a smart playlist for concers.
(2016-08-24, 16:28)Wanilton Wrote: @ikaruz, do you neve donate a single cent for us, you receive a free and open source skin, have support here like any other member. I don´t know why you need a each post, talk about money.

About your trouble I explain very well in my previous post, you need have item in library.

I do not feel like you have to explain that the other already explained in other forums .

But now i see what you have done and thats wrong that is DialogVideoInfo.xml (I) and not script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo.xml

go to a
MOVIE in HOME MENUE MOVIE and dont klilck (I) or something else

KLICK MEDIA INFO (at the left side where you can change widget at the right side after you have choosed) and see whats going on and whene you are there than klick key UP and not down

and than please tell me that i am not a idiot and cant find bugs after 25J playing with PCs

EDIT: saw now that you have see, that you have choose the wrong VIEW
but bug is with item in library to with this view
I see now you are using no info dialog video, but script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo, is other view, very similar, I will check later if have trouble. Marcos is fixing bugs reported for a new jarvis version soon.

PS: Talk with Marcos, he´s fixed this window yesterday.

@Wanilton

Think I found a couple of bugs in MQ7 on Jarvis 16.1 (running on Android via Nvidia Shield TV).

1. On the Main Menu (Home Screen), the bar at the bottom no longer shows. This happened after I added a new Menu Item, and then changed from Horizontal View of the Main Menu, to the Vertical View (just to check it out). Now the colored bar (on the Main Home Menu) is gone. Tried to change the color of the bar, to try to force it to come back, but it didn't work.

2. Installed the Trakt.tv addon, and updated all my Movies and TV Shows with the addon. Everything seems to work, but there is no "Check Box" next to Movies or TV Shows that show they have been watched. However, on the Main Home Menu, it does show that I have 3029 Movies and 1987 Have not been watched. Same with TV Shows. If I go into a TV Series, and actually just highlight a TV Show Season (Seinfeld Season 1 for example), it will show that I have 0 that need to be watched (which is correct, as I have watched the whole season), yet no "Check Mark" showing that the Season was watched.

Also, using the Menu to mark all as watched, also doesn't add the "Check Mark" to list the items as watched.

Only two bugs I've found so far, everything else seems to be working great.

Keep up the good work, as always.
@Powerhouse, I will test your item 2, later, I don´t use addon trakt.tv here. If you have time, go to mediabrasil.tv forum, I need talk via chat, and try understand your trouble with watched flag.

But for item 1, I test, follow this step, in horizontal mode, I add item 3D movies, after I go to skin settings, and change menu for vertical, and work ok, I have bar...see my image

Watched here

First of all... very nice skin, again...

I might ask for something that has already been covered, but: is there and option to have the furniture show for a couple of seconds when playing music, and after that hide (much like the time out on the video play bar)? I love the look, but to make sure the cover and static parts dont burn in and show the whole time, just popup again for 10-15 seconds when the next song starts?

Second thing I can't figure out is why, when I select the lyrics script, the screen goes black. I can go back with escape or tab, but it doest save the lyrics setting and shows no lyrics?

Thanks in advance...
(2016-08-24, 13:02)nickr Wrote: I am new to this skin, as in haven't used previous versions. Enjoying MQ7 though.

One thing I'd like to ask, is how to get things into the Concerts Menu.

1. Is this designed for single song videos or does it work also for an entire concert vid with multiple songs per video file?

2. How do I get stuff in there? Is it like movies/tv where you keep a separate source?

I think MQ designed it with the idea of movie-like concert vids. But it simply points to the video://musicvideos/titles node of the library (ActivateWindow(videos,musicvideotitles,return)), so it's up to you how you use it (I use it for single-song music videos myself).

scott s.
(2016-08-24, 05:30)JHTom Wrote: Is it possible to change the font that is used (not on the menu bar) but for movie descriptions, ratings, etc.? Would the font be different with a different theme? The reason I ask is I have a bit of trouble reading the slashed zero when next to other letter or numbers.

Regardless, a big thanks to MarcosQui and all those involved for this skin.

For the most part in this skin, a single font is used file name aeon_common.ttf. (When in appearance/look and feel you select "default" font). There is also the option of Cyrililic font which uses a stripped-down arial.ttf font. So first thing I would do is switch font to "Cyrillic" and see if that works for you.

If you want to experiment with other fonts (check other skins) I think the best way is to create new font options for the skin. This takes some file editing / file copying but I think is pretty straight-foward.

There's really only 2 things you need:

1. In the skin files folder tree is the folder 1080i. In here is the file Font.xml. If you open it in a text editor (recommend Notepad++ with xml plug-in tool installed but that's just a convenience) you see it is typical xml-format text file. To add fonts, browse the file and you see there are sections of the file that begin
<fontset>
then many lines of text and again
</fontset>.

Simply copy all lines from the first "fontset" (include the <fontset></fontset> lines!) and paste after the original </fontset> . Then, in the new <fontset> line you just just pasted, give it a new name such as:
Code:
<fontset id="My Super Font" unicode="true">
Then do a "find and replace" ONLY IN THE LINES YOU JUST PASTED!! and replace aeon_common.ttf everywhere with the file name of your preferred font.

2. Place a copy of the new font .ttf file in the skin "fonts" folder.

Of course, back up your original Font.xml file in case of error.

Now again you just use Kodi settings go to the skin font setting and you should see "My Super Font" as an option you can select.

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

When skin is updated all your changes will be lost, so make sure you save all your edits/added files somewhere safe. I suggest copying the entire skin folder to somewhere for backup, then after a skin update you can selectively restore any files you modded/edited (this for all skin files, not just for the fonts!)

scott s.
@Wanilton Ok, I found the issue with #2, Watched status icon (as it worked in Confluence), so digging around the Options, I found the Flag Style, and by default, it is set to Nothing (at least that is what I see on my screen).

So for those who want to know...

Settings->Skin Settings->Colours->Flag Style

I think maybe the image you have with the big check mark might be the first one, but it is missing on my install (I don't have a big check mark for Watched at all).
First off incredible skin. Simply the best.

I was wondering if there was any way to do the following. It's two things I've gotten used to in Aeon MQ 6, however I just realized I was running a mod so it might not be possible. I figured I'd still ask. I stole the pictures from a post above so thanks to the OP.

1 - When I play music but I'm still browsing the menu, I think what is called the pannel appears (please see below). Is there any way to never show this, and instead display a rotating disk with the currently playing song in the bottom left corner?

2 - When I start music and leave the system idle for 5 seconds I get the screen below. Is there any way to have the image be full screen, and to not show the rss feed?

Thanks again for the skin!
Is there a way to customize a menu to link to Video Addons areas?

Like...
Movies to Movies
TV Shows to TV Shows

Then sub menus to custom trakt lists?

Thanks
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13