Req How I can use my own personalized fanart?.. And a few other requests.
Smile 
Thanks Marcos and all who make this the best skin of all, Recently upgrade to Kodi Jarvis and Aeon MQ 7 (clean install) and I love it, but in previous versions, the skin had the option to use custom fanarts for the video genre and music, as well icons, all my tags are in spanish so could someone tell me how to use my own fanart again as well as icons for flags, studios and others?

Movie genre:

Also, here are some more requests:

There is a possibility to put fanart in the movie-tags menu and remove the black rectangle icon?

In RomCollection Browser, My game description doesnt show in the menu but in the info screen display correctly, why?

Menu:

Info screen:

Thank you very much in advance guys.
Look in skin settings, options icons and images, you need set specific addon for genre movies icons and fanarts. You have option create your own addon, with your images and share.

I have flags for contries

About RCB, I will talk with Marcos about and answer later.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-08-25, 16:09)Wanilton Wrote: Look in skin settings, options icons and images, you need set specific addon for genre movies icons and fanarts. You have option create your own addon, with your images and share.

Thanks Wanilton I already did that but there is no add-on for video genres nor country flags in Spanish and all my movies are tagged in Spanish, example:

Check the video genre and country:

I could share my video genres images, doesn't know how to make and add-on for that. (Nothing special about this images, just a 1920x1080 fanart with a little of opacity):

I have simplified all genres from my movies and tv shows (25 in total), here the list if anyone is interested:

Acción
Animación
Artes Marciales
Aventura
Biografía
Ciencia Ficción
Comedia
Corto
Crimen
Deportes
Documental
Drama
Familia
Fantasía
Guerra
Historia
Horror
Mini-Serie
Misterio
Música
Musical
Romance
Suspenso
Talk-Show
Wéstern

Thanks for your support and sorry for my horrible English, It's not my native language.
@mzzc, need install video genres addon, exist a few options available in official repository, Go to skin settings, icons and images, select option with enter, and you see in next screen one button Get More, for select package and install.

Relevant info, for appear art in skin:

filename.png = name item in database for icon.

filename.jpg = name item in database for fanart.

Ex Romance.jpg for item in library where genre is Romance.

Go to mediabrazil forum (link in my signature), there we have chat with transfer file tool, If you send me your arts, I will provide correct spanish addon for video genres.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How I can use my own personalized fanart?.. And a few other requests.1