MQ7 music playback / furniture / lyrics
(2016-10-24, 09:45)gotham_x Wrote:
(2016-08-26, 23:08)Wanilton Wrote: Ok here I use one folder for diversous artists.

And I set fallback folder with fanarts, in artist slideshow script

these screenshots have helped me a lot in the music configuration, demand for Wanilton, what should I do to create fallback folder with fanart for all artists?

Only need create folder with fanarts inside, and configure path for your folder in artist slideshow addon settings, it´s something very easy for to do. When don´t exist images for one artist, appear images you put in this folder.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi wanilton I not mean just that, for the music I make use of this facility by folder;

MUSIC / Artist / Album.

So, when they select

1) MUSIC / AC-DC /
Artist in the folder / AC-DC, contains Fanart.jpg, folder.jpg, Banner.jpg and Logo.png ,for Artist

when I select

2) MUSIC / AC-DC / Black in Black, contains cdart.png, folder.jpg and Album.nfo , for Albums

The question is , which folder should be placed folder for different artists where contains the various fanart Artist ?
You need create Various Artists folder, and put images equal in this image. In the same level others artists

Music/Adele
Music/Bee Gees
Music/Various Artists

I have same structure for artists only participate in others albums, where I don´t have albums...I have

Music\Artist Name

Inside I have only images, nothing more.
OK. However, when I select the path from the Add-on: Artist Slideshow, only hit an Artist, I'm wrong, but there is something that still does not convince me
You need select your root music folder...

And set path for your fallback folder too.
(2016-10-24, 13:55)Wanilton Wrote:
(2016-10-24, 04:38)varoeax Wrote: Wanilton:

How can add a new record label for showing in full screen music playback.

Record label info is readed from music .nfo file ?
do i need to edit the textures.xbt file ?

thx.

It´s addon now, you need edit textures.xbt file for include more record labels.

Ex

resource.images.studios.white
resource.images.studios.coloured
Hi Wanilton,

1. Can you please elborate on how can i add record lables icon to the full music screen. For example: I see that the album is from WARNER BROTHERS but don't see the icon on full screen mode.

2. How can I add more audio sound icons. for example WAV files does not show an icon when playing on full screen mode.

Thank You,

Dave B.
you need to have de .nfo file with that info.
then maybe kodi read textures.xbt file and show in GUI kODI, the same for the audio codec logo, the rest is plain text from the musicbrainz tag inside files.

Imagehosting imagenes

Imagesube imagenes
Thank you varoeax, but the information is there, I see the record lable icon in album information screen, but this icon dosn't show while on full screen mode. I've noticed that this happens only when playing a music playlist (m3u). if I play a song or an album (not playlist of various songs) it shows the icon on FS, but dosn't show while playing m3u playlist.

As for adding more record lable i'm using the kodi texture tool, uncompiling and re-compiling the texture.xbt file, but still no luck on adding more record lables. do you know how to add more icons ?
@Dave.B

That's right, I've noticed, but only when I load a playlist does not show the record label logo.
I try to find some solution but I did not find anything about it

Texture tool
That's the way to add new record label uncompiling and re-compiling the texture.xbt file

You may need to create those that are not available for lesser-known labels.
Or maybe request a a new record label FANART.TV MODer for do it for you.

Imagesubir foto
@varoeax

As for record lable not showing on FS mode when playing music playlist, I hope that someone from the mq7 team can resolve this for the next mq7 version.

As for adding more record lable, I know where to download them from and I use the texture tool to edit the the texture.xbt file, but still no luck. Even though the new recordlable.png file is in recordlable folder this new icon dosn't show.
(2016-08-26, 20:26)Thugbear Wrote: 1. Is there and option to have the furniture show for a couple of seconds when playing music, and after that hide (much like the time out on the video play bar)? I love the look, but to make sure the cover and static parts don't burn in and show the whole time, just popup again for 10-15 seconds when the next song starts?

Thugbear,

You can do this by editing MusicVisualisation.xml, which appears in the addons/skin.aeonmq7/1080i folder

The three main viz layouts each have their own section:

Line 106: <!-- layout estilo 1 -->
Line 299: <!-- layout estilo 2 -->
Line 482: <!-- Layout 3 -->

At the beginning of each of those sections, you'll see:

Code:
    <left>0</left>
    <top>1160</top>

Paste in this bit of code just before those two lines:

Code:
    <visible>[Player.ShowInfo | Window.IsActive(MusicOSD) | !Visualisation.Enabled] + ![Window.IsVisible(AddonSettings) | Window.IsVisible(SelectDialog) | Window.IsVisible(VisualisationPresetList)]</visible>
    <animation effect="fade" time="500">VisibleChange</animation>

It should look like this when you're done:

Code:
    <visible>[Player.ShowInfo | Window.IsActive(MusicOSD) | !Visualisation.Enabled] + ![Window.IsVisible(AddonSettings) | Window.IsVisible(SelectDialog) | Window.IsVisible(VisualisationPresetList)]</visible>
    <left>0</left>
    <top>1160</top>

The fade-in and fade-out time is controlled by time="500" (in milliseconds).

To control how long the song information remains onscreen when the song changes during visualisations, you'll need to add the <songinfoduration> tag to your advancedsettings.xml. I believe the default is 10 seconds, if you don't want to bother.

http://kodi.wiki/view/advancedsettings.xml

BTW, I've noticed that when you first start playback viz, Kodi / Aeon MQ7 doesn't remember that you want the info to fade out, so you'll have to manually hit Info to get it to fade out the first time. After that, it will reappear when the next song starts and fade away on its own.
Thank you Kevin! This worked perfectly. I've been missing this feature ever since the early days of MQ5 or so, and missed it very much.

BTW, on my setup the Info button toggles the fade In/Out feature on and off, which is an excellent feature as well.

It's nice to see your name pop up again, as I first crossed your path 18 months or so ago in the Aeon MQ5 Visualization Screen Mashup thread. That is what got me started on tweaking my Full Screen Visualizations. Thx again.

jasn

(2016-11-12, 02:40)KevinSartori Wrote:
(2016-08-26, 20:26)Thugbear Wrote: 1. Is there and option to have the furniture show for a couple of seconds when playing music, and after that hide (much like the time out on the video play bar)? I love the look, but to make sure the cover and static parts don't burn in and show the whole time, just popup again for 10-15 seconds when the next song starts?

Thugbear,

You can do this by editing MusicVisualisation.xml, which appears in the addons/skin.aeonmq7/1080i folder

The three main viz layouts each have their own section:

Line 106: <!-- layout estilo 1 -->
Line 299: <!-- layout estilo 2 -->
Line 482: <!-- Layout 3 -->

At the beginning of each of those sections, you'll see:

Code:
    <left>0</left>
    <top>1160</top>

Paste in this bit of code just before those two lines:

Code:

It should look like this when you're done:

Code:
    <left>0</left>
    <top>1160</top>

The fade-in and fade-out time is controlled by time="500" (in milliseconds).

To control how long the song information remains onscreen when the song changes during visualisations, you'll need to add the <songinfoduration> tag to your advancedsettings.xml. I believe the default is 10 seconds, if you don't want to bother.

http://kodi.wiki/view/advancedsettings.xml

BTW, I've noticed that when you first start playback viz, Kodi / Aeon MQ7 doesn't remember that you want the info to fade out, so you'll have to manually hit Info to get it to fade out the first time. After that, it will reappear when the next song starts and fade away on its own.
Thanks for the kind words, jasn! It's cool to see you here too! Actually, Wulfsige deserves the credit for figuring out how to make the onscreen info disappear. All I did was look at the original MusicVisualisation.xml file for Aeon MQ5 and compare it to his changes to figure out how he did it!

It's a pretty minor edit, so it would be great if it was eventually included in MQ7.
(2016-08-26, 21:11)Wanilton Wrote: 1. Skin don´t have support for hidden furniture in music. Skin have 4 layouts for music in fullscreen.

+
Karaoke style.

2. Only exist CU LRC Lyrics, configure via addon manager, category Lyrics. Work Ok. Thanks for report trouble with selector, need fix.

i have only 3 layouts for music in fullscreen and get logo not to work if i go from musicfullscreen to osd menu settings and i wanna try some other layout kodi shutdown with no safe where can i find this 4 layouts?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ7 music playback / furniture / lyrics1