need help scraping anime
For some reason i can't get these 2 series to scrape

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic

it finds the series fine but it doesn't grab the episode information.

i'm sure it has something to do with the way the epsidoes are named but i figured the advanced settings from the wiki would take care of that (i rarely run into an issue where it doesn't)

the filenames are like so:
[DmonHiro] Magi - 01st Night (v3) - Aladdin And Alibaba (BD, 720p) [07F47755].mkv
[DmonHiro] Magi - 02nd Night (v4) - Dungeon Suite (BD, 720p) [F51F8DB7].mkv
[DmonHiro] Magi - 03rd Night (v2) - The World-Creating Magicians (BD, 720p) [5813AF9A].mkv

and

[Hatsuyuki]_Magi_S2_-_01_[10bit][1280x720]9E8B1661].mkv
[Hatsuyuki]_Magi_S2_-_02_[10bit][1280x720]6D276B2D].mkv
[Hatsuyuki]_Magi_S2_-_03_[10bit][1280x720]6D03966E].mkv

this is what i have atm in my advancesettings

Code:
    <tvshowmatching action="prepend">

<!-- Regex info: -->
        <!-- First capturing match is assigned to the season.  Second capturing match is assigned to the episode. -->
        <!-- (?i) turns on case-insensitive matching -->
        <!-- (?:stuff) is a non-capturing group for 'stuff', so as not to interfere with season/episode numbers. -->

<!-- Anime specific matching. -->

<!--
       Building the regex from back to front:

Closing checksum (optionally followed by random text, but we don't have to match that) contained in (), {} or [].
       Preceded by any number of bracketed items of any sort of content, with possible spacing, dashes or underscores in between
       Possibly preceded by unbracketed text. Make sure it doesn't find episode numbers inside brackets.
       Preceded by the episode number (optionally labelled), with possible version number
       Preceded by various combinations of dash, dot, underscore or space, to separate the title from the episode number
       Possibly preceded by a season number, or 'Special' or 'OVA'
       -->

<!-- Regexes listed in order of match preference -->
        <!-- The regexes in the prepend set are anchored to checksums, so should be checked before normal Kodi defaults. -->

<!-- For reference, this is the regex containing everything from the episode number onwards.  It will be the same for all regexes in this section. -->

<!-- <regexp>(?:[ _.-]*(?:ep?[ .]?)?(\d{1,3})(?:[_ ]?v\d+)?)+(?=\b|_)[^])}]*?(?:[[({][^])}]+[])}][ _.-]*)*?(?:[[({][\da-f]{8}[])}])</regexp> -->

<!-- Anything with the filename marked as Special/OVA/OAV/etc goes to season 0, regardless of what the directory may say. -->

<!-- EG: [SHiN-gx] Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!! - Special 1 [720x480 AR h.264 FLAC][v2][FF09021F].mkv -->
        <!-- EG: [gleam] Kurenai OVA - 01 [OAD][0e73f000].mkv -->
        <!-- EG: [Jarzka] Saki Picture Drama 1 [480p 10bit DVD FLAC] [BA3CE364] -->
        <regexp>(?i)(Special|SP|OVA|OAV|Picture Drama)(?:[ _.-]*(?:ep?[ .]?)?(\d{1,3})(?:[_ ]?v\d+)?)+(?=\b|_)[^])}]*?(?:[[({][^])}]+[])}][ _.-]*)*?(?:[[({][\da-f]{8}[])}])</regexp>

<!-- Then check if we have an explicit season directory. -->

<!-- Inside a directory that specifies the season.  May include any number of subdirectories.  Doesn't try to find season markers in the file name. -->
        <!-- EG: Saki/Season 1/Saki [Jarzka]/[Jarzka] Saki 01 - Encounter [480p 10bit DVD FLAC] [9EED32CB] -->
        <!-- EG: Saki/Season 3/[Underwater-FFF] Saki Zenkoku-hen - The Nationals - 01 (720p) [AF65724D] -->

<regexp>(?i)[\\/](?:S(?:eason)?\s*(?=\d))?(Specials|\d{1,3})[\\/](?:[^\\/]+[\\/])*[^\\/]+(?:\b|_)(?:[ _.-]*(?:ep?[ .]?)?(\d{1,3})(?:[_ ]?v\d+)?)+(?=\b|_)[^])}]*?(?:[[({][^])}]+[])}][ _.-]*)*?(?:[[({][\da-f]{8}[])}])</regexp>

<!-- Include season marker in the filename. -->
        <!-- EG: [CoalGuys] K-ON!! S2 - 05 [4B19B10F] -->

<regexp>(?i)[-._ ]+S(?:eason ?)?(\d{1,3})(?:[ _.-]*(?:ep?[ .]?)?(\d{1,3})(?:[_ ]?v\d+)?)+(?=\b|_)[^])}]*?(?:[[({][^])}]+[])}][ _.-]*)*?(?:[[({][\da-f]{8}[])}])</regexp>

<!-- Anything else gets the default blank first capture, which sets the file to season 1. -->

<!-- EG: [avatar-nyanko] Koikoi 7 - 01 (DVD) [5E95FA4A] -->
        <!-- EG: [gg]_Chuunibyou_Demo_Koi_ga_Shitai!_-_01_[5B6EFD1F] -->
        <!-- EG: [Eclipse] Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka - 01 (1024x576 h264) [39920E63].mkv -->
        <!-- EG: [gg]_Bakemonogatari_-_01_[CC0CF5D2].mkv -->
        <!-- EG: [Doki]_Asobi_ni_Iku_yo!_-_03v2_(1280x720_h264_AAC)_[B5B9C6F3].mkv -->
        <!-- EG: [Coalgirls]_Yuru_Yuri_02_(1280x720_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[43E5A6B4] -->
        <!-- EG: Touch 01(DVD) - (112ceb61) Central Anime  -->
        <!-- EG: Cross Game 02 - Central Anime (1280x720) [BF23052D].mp4 -->
        <!-- EG: [Taka]_Naruto_Shippuuden_135_[480p][9073B8C2] -->

<regexp>(?i)((?=\b|_))(?:[ _.-]*(?:ep?[ .]?)?(\d{1,3})(?:[_ ]?v\d+)?)+(?=\b|_)[^])}]*?(?:[[({][^])}]+[])}][ _.-]*)*?(?:[[({][\da-f]{8}[])}])</regexp>

<!-- Multipart episode handling is still uncertain. (?:-(\d{1,3}))? -->
        <!-- EG: [Triad]_Dokuro-chan_-_01-02 [12345678].mkv -->

</tvshowmatching>

can anyone fix it so it will recognize and scrape those filenames?
Have you tried scraping with your folder structure setup like this:

Magi
--------Season 1
-----------------------Magi.S01E01
-----------------------Magi.S01E02
-----------------------Magi.S01E03

--------Season 2
-----------------------Magi.S02E01
-----------------------Magi.S02E02
-----------------------Magi.S02E03
i have them in separate folders

i don't want to change the filenames as i like keeping the original groups.
(2016-09-09, 19:01)Shogunreaper Wrote: i have them in separate folders

i don't want to change the filenames as i like keeping the original groups.

Okay, well it might be worth a try. Good luck!
Way back when I got into Kodi, near the end of v10, I did my best to make Kodi conform to reading my anime series titles. ...So this was a complete failure. Since a lot of anime is numbered poorly, the regex I came up with wound up reading every episode of Gundam 0083 as the 83rd episode of the original 1979 Mobile Suit Gundam. That along with some anime season being under different 'titles' where as TVDB would prefer season numbers. So it's not Full Metal Panic The Second Raid 01, it's Full Metal Panic 3x01. Bit the bullet and rename stuff to conform to how Kodi needs stuff to be. In the end it's the easiest way.

Good luck if you don't want to go that route.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
need help scraping anime0