Nightly PDB Files? --> TextureCache script crashing Krypton Nightlies
Hi,

I'm running via schedule a number of TextureCache commands overnight. I've noticed that "randomly" (i.e. not always, but often enough that it got my attention), Kodi Krypton nightlies are hard crashing while TextureCache is running (last night it was on the "P" Prune activity).

The times when I turned on the Kodi debug log, it didn't crash, so the log doesn't contain anything useful. I'm looking for the PDB file to maybe try and debug using VS... It probably won't get far due to my lack of time and absolute unfamiliarity with Kodi code, but still... Thought to ask.

I'm pretty sure that the nightly builds location ( http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/ ) used to contain both .exe as well as the .pdb file. However, I just noticed that PDB files aren't there any longer... Has their placement been stopped on purpose or is this a "bug" with the recent updates to the VS builds etc?

Below are the TextureCache "tasks" that I'm running:

2AM Eastern
Code:
REM Clean
C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\texturecache.py vlcean
C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\texturecache.py alcean

3AM Eastern
Code:
REM Prune Texture Cache
C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\texturecache.py P

REM Reverse Check
C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\texturecache.py R

REM Remove non-existant files in thumbnail folder:
C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\texturecache.py Xd

REM Perform QA
C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\texturecache.py qax @qa.nfo.refresh=3

REM Fix the art cache for movies
C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\texturecache.py jd movies | C:\programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\tools\mklocal.py --local "M:\My Videos\Movies" --prefix "smb://TOWER/Multimedia/My Videos/Movies" --artwork fanart poster clearlogo clearart --output C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\Fix_Kodi_Art_Movies.dat
type C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\Fix_Kodi_Art_Movies.dat | C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\texturecache.py set

REM Fix the art cache for movie sets
C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\texturecache.py jd sets | C:\programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\tools\mklocal.py --local "M:\My Videos\Movies" --prefix "smb://TOWER/Multimedia/My Videos/Movies" --artwork fanart poster clearlogo clearart --output C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\Fix_Kodi_Art_Sets.dat
type C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\Fix_Kodi_Art_Sets.dat | C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\texturecache.py set

REM Fix the art cache for TV Shows
C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\texturecache.py jd tvshows | C:\programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\tools\mklocal.py --local "M:\My Videos\Television" --prefix "smb://MYCPU/My Videos/Television" --artwork fanart poster clearlogo clearart --season --output C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\Fix_Kodi_Art_TV.dat
type C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\Fix_Kodi_Art_TV.dat | C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\texturecache.py set

REM Cache
C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\texturecache.py c all

4AM
Code:
REM Scan
C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\texturecache.py vscan
C:\Programs\Scripts\Kodi_TextureCache\texturecache.py ascan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nightly PDB Files? --> TextureCache script crashing Krypton Nightlies0