Quick multi-episode question
I'm in the process of renaming all of my TV episodes. I have a TV show where a two-part episode (16 and 17) is combined as one file. This is how it looks in my TV section now:

15. Episode_name
16. Episode_name (1), Episode_name (2)
18. Episode_name

Is this correct? Did I set the multi-part up correctly? I think it used to be listed like this but I could be wrong:

15. Episode_name
16. Episode_name (1)
17. Episode_name (2)
18. Episode_name

Thanks!
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
Naming video files/TV shows (wiki) http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=124391

If you have multi episode files: S01E01E02 and so on
Thanks Pat. I did find those and read them. The files are named "tv show name - s01e16-17 - episode name.ext". I think wrote the appropriate regex for the new convention based off the wiki since they are scraping. I'm just curious which of the listings in the TV library above are considered to be "right". I think this is really more of an aesthetics issue than anything but I'm super ocd about it. lol
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick multi-episode question0