THIS IS FOR HIDING RECENTLY ADDED menu  inside TV SHOWS tab
I found the solution.
This is working on version 17.6(latest as of now) For Windows:
go to : program files x86
Kodi folder
addons
skin.estuary
playlists
So above address looks like this : (C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary\playlists)

Here you wil see bunch of files with .xsp extension..
Search for this file :  
recent_unwatched_episodes.xsp
Move this file to somewhere else or delete it (at your own risk) better move it to c drive (outside program files) 
Now restart KODI, DONE!
your recent added things under tv shows will go away.. Hope this worked for you. If it does send me a smiley. LOL

Thank you Krupesh. Smile

Worked for me. I am grateful.
(2018-03-20, 22:10)Krupesh Anakat Wrote:
Quote:
I found the solution.
Kodi folder
addons
skin.estuary
playlists
So above address looks like this : (C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary\playlists)

Search for this file :  
Move this file to somewhere else or delete it (at your own risk) better move it to c drive (outside program files) 
Now restart KODI, DONE!
your recent added things under tv shows will go away.. Hope this worked for you. If it does send me a smiley. LOL

Hello, how can i do the same trick on Android with my Shield?

I can't find recent_unwatched_episodes.xsp anywhere.

Thanks
(2023-01-15, 11:23)wirezen Wrote:
(2018-03-20, 22:10)Krupesh Anakat Wrote:
Quote:
I found the solution.
Kodi folder
addons
skin.estuary
playlists

Search for this file :  
Now restart KODI, DONE!

Thanks
You'd need to find where Android installs the applications.  The default Estuary is bundled with the application, so that's where you need to look.  Having said that, there is a different path you could take.  I have an Estuary mod for Matrix and Nexus that let's you customize the main screen (both the order/presence of the main menu items as well as the order/presence of the left hand widgets).  It might be a little more work up front to get everything the way you want, but after that you won't have to worry about a Kodi upgrade adding that file back.  There are links to both mods in my signature.
(2023-01-15, 14:47)pkscout Wrote:
(2023-01-15, 11:23)wirezen Wrote:
(2018-03-20, 22:10)Krupesh Anakat Wrote: This is working on version 17.6(latest as of now) For Windows:
Kodi folder
addons
skin.estuary
playlists

Search for this file :  
Now restart KODI, DONE!

Thanks
You'd need to find where Android installs the applications.  The default Estuary is bundled with the application, so that's where you need to look.  Having said that, there is a different path you could take.  I have an Estuary mod for Matrix and Nexus that let's you customize the main screen (both the order/presence of the main menu items as well as the order/presence of the left hand widgets).  It might be a little more work up front to get everything the way you want, but after that you won't have to worry about a Kodi upgrade adding that file back.  There are links to both mods in my signature.
Searched everywhere but couldn't find recent_unwatched_episodes.xsp inside my Shield.
I know that modded skins have many more settings but i prefer to stick with the original Estuary, because it's faster and it's also the standard Kodi interface.
Just hoped that there was a way to hide those recent unwatched episodes from the TV shows panel and i don't honestly understand why those episodes show up there this way.
Thanks anyway.
(2023-01-16, 09:50)wirezen Wrote:
(2023-01-15, 14:47)pkscout Wrote:
(2023-01-15, 11:23)wirezen Wrote: Hello, how can i do the same trick on Android with my Shield?

Thanks
Searched everywhere but couldn't find recent_unwatched_episodes.xsp inside my Shield.
I know that modded skins have many more settings but i prefer to stick with the original Estuary, because it's faster and it's also the standard Kodi interface.
Just hoped that there was a way to hide those recent unwatched episodes from the TV shows panel and i don't honestly understand why those episodes show up there this way.
Thanks anyway.
Can you find a folder on the Shield called Estuary?  I know nothing about Android storage, so I wish I could help.

I understand your concern about the mods.  I will just say that my Estuary mod is probably 98% stock Estuary.  The modifications are almost entirely for the Home screen editing, and it doesn't use any additional add-ons or plugins.  I also keep it in sync with the stock Estuary as updates are released.  I use it on a low power device and notice no difference in performance between stock Estuary and my mod.
(2023-01-16, 15:14)pkscout Wrote:
(2023-01-16, 09:50)wirezen Wrote:
(2023-01-15, 14:47)pkscout Wrote: You'd need to find where Android installs the applications.  The default Estuary is bundled with the application, so that's where you need to look.  Having said that, there is a different path you could take.  I have an Estuary mod for Matrix and Nexus that let's you customize the main screen (both the order/presence of the main menu items as well as the order/presence of the left hand widgets).  It might be a little more work up front to get everything the way you want, but after that you won't have to worry about a Kodi upgrade adding that file back.  There are links to both mods in my signature.
Thanks anyway.
Can you find a folder on the Shield called Estuary?  I know nothing about Android storage, so I wish I could help.

I understand your concern about the mods.  I will just say that my Estuary mod is probably 98% stock Estuary.  The modifications are almost entirely for the Home screen editing, and it doesn't use any additional add-ons or plugins.  I also keep it in sync with the stock Estuary as updates are released.  I use it on a low power device and notice no difference in performance between stock Estuary and my mod.
Yes, i found the Estuary folder but doesn't contain recent_unwatched_episodes.xsp and i can't find this file anywhere else.

Anyway, thanks for all the infos about Estuary MOD, i will keep them on my mind just in case.
You probably found the Estuary folder under addon settings which is in the folder for Userdata, this is not the right location. As Estuary is bundled as part of the install package it while be in the installation folder so will likely begin something like /data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/ then you should find the addons folder under which will be skin.estuary then from there the folder playlists

If you know how to use the builtin Kodi file manager then source path should be special://xbmc/addons
(2023-01-16, 17:00)jjd-uk Wrote: You probably found the Estuary folder under addon settings which is in the folder for Userdata, this is not the right location. As Estuary is bundled as part of the install package it while be in the installation folder so will likely begin something like /data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/ then you should find the addons folder under which will be skin.estuary then from there the folder playlists

If you know how to use the builtin Kodi file manager then source path should be special://xbmc/addons
 Thanks, i'll give it a try!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I want to hide "Recently added" view in home page1